ADVERTISEMENT

This stock market

luvmyhawks

HB Legend
Mar 22, 2005
Man, I am loving this market right now. My returns and my portfolio have never looked better as we are looking to close at another new record today. I have to admit that I was expecting a lot more volatility than this heading into September and October with the high level of uncertainty of this election amongst other things going on in the world. Anyone else pleasantly surprised by this? I mean, I realize we still have 3 weeks until election day and I probably just jinxed it, but 6000 here we come?

Yeah, we're not hearing much stock market blasphemy coming from the Trump campaign this cycle.
However...many Radical Right talking heads are still trying to question the Fed actions and saying the cuts are only intended to help Dems.

Things are good!

Man, I am loving this market right now. My returns and my portfolio have never looked better as we are looking to close at another new record today. I have to admit that I was expecting a lot more volatility than this heading into September and October with the high level of uncertainty of this election amongst other things going on in the world. Anyone else pleasantly surprised by this? I mean, I realize we still have 3 weeks until election day and I probably just jinxed it, but 6000 here we come?
I have to be honest.

Trump goes on and on about how bad everything is and I just don’t see it. Could it be better, sure. But it is a great time to be alive in this country

The amazing thing is we have seen some anti Biden/Harris posters claim they have lost money in the market. How?
That is a great question, assuming they are diversified. S&P was at about 3800 when Joe took office. 2022 did suck balls, so if you got spooked around September of 2022 and pulled out, it was about 3585. Assuming they sold and are idiots who never got back in, they have lost out on about 2000 points of gain - or a 64% increase - in the past 2 years.

What would your hero Bernie Sanders think of you making a statement like that? Don’t tell me you’re turning into a capitalist. You need to keep fighting corporate greed.
Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and make something of yourself, instead of being a worthless dick. I guess there's a reason you're worthless.

The stock market is doing great and here all of you guys are bickering like a bunch of old crabby men. Congrats.

It was about this time (10/26/23) when I met with my financial advisor and Dow was at 32,400. Now at 43,065. Up 33% in just under a year…

GO Brandon!…as the maga say

Reactions: Tenacious E
Pretty sure the only reason markets are doing this well is because investors are anticipating a resounding Trump / MAGA victory in November.

Thanks Trump!!
😉

It was about this time (10/26/23) when I met with my financial advisor and Dow was at 32,400. Now at 43,065. Up 33% in just under a year…

GO Brandon!…as the maga say
Or, instead of "F*ck Brandon" it is "F*ck, Brandon!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT