ADVERTISEMENT

This Trial is helping Trump immensely, if he gets acquitted

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
If Trump gets off cleanly from this trial it will have helped him so much. Every day he walks into court amongst cheering fans and they hang out there all day. Then at the end of every day he comes out to cheers where he just gives a three minute synopsis of all of the bad shit happening in the country and around the world, to the press, then gets into his car and is off. And like I said, every indictment that fails is just one more bump for him and his "they're out to get me" crusade. He always favors from free press.

If Trump gets off cleanly from this trial it will have helped him so much. Every day he walks into court amongst cheering fans and they hang out there all day. Then at the end of every day he comes out to cheers where he just gives a three minute synopsis of all of the bad shit happening in the country and around the world, to the press, then gets into his car and is off. And like I said, every indictment that fails is just one more bump for him and his "they're out to get me" crusade. He always favors from free press.
Says his supporters only.

Hanging out his dirty laundry isn't going to win him any independent vote.

He's screwed. There are a lot of morons who think it's all ok but the majority of voters are not THAT stupid. Wishful thinking though. Lol

I mean, his campaign is going to try to make the most of it, that's what campaigns do.

But if they truly thought these trials were helpful, they would be trying to accelerate the other cases, but they aren't are they? They're doing everything they can to delay the trials and push them beyond the election.

Says his supporters only.

Hanging out his dirty laundry isn't going to win him any independent vote.
He's screwed. There are a lot of morons who think it's all ok but the majority of voters are not THAT stupid. Wishful thinking though. Lol
He lost New York by 23 points. He's within 10 now. Let me guess. Crime, the border, inflation, interest rates, rampant anti-Semitism and everything else also don't help him. Right?

I mean, his campaign is going to try to make the most of it, that's what campaigns do.

But if they truly thought these trials were helpful, they would be trying to accelerate the other cases, but they aren't are they? They're doing everything they can to delay the trials and push them beyond the election.
Of course they are trying to delay. Much harder to try a president than a candidate.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
He lost New York by 23 points. He's within 10 now. Let me guess. Crime, the border, inflation, interest rates, rampant anti-Semitism and everything else also don't help him. Right?
You're talking polls, I'm talking common sense. In what world does a criminal trial help a politician? A trial that keeps him from campaigning on those topics you brought up?

He needs to go out and sexually assault another woman. That trial will definitely help him in the polls!

You're talking polls, I'm talking common sense. In what world does a criminal trial help a politician? A trial that keeps him from campaigning on those topics you brought up?

He needs to go out and sexually assault another woman. That trial will definitely help him in the polls!
The 2022 Red Wave polls edition. Lol

Say what you want, this IS going to emboldened him, which gets us back to my "don't miss" comment that hurt so many of youe feelings. He is now the champion of those that feel the system is designed to hold them down, a message the dems have paid millions for.

Jack Smith is going wnd up in Jail and Biden is in on it. E Jean Carrol is a fake nobody actually believes, "rape is sexy" after all and that dress it happened in didn't get invented foe 2 more years... details... so then it was Fani..... who had a good case..... who couldn't stop herself from doing dumb ahit and sitting on some dick. But.... she drinks Grey goose... so....

Here we are.

Say what you want, this IS going to emboldened him, which gets us back to my "don't miss" comment that hurt so many of youe feelings. He is now the champion of those that feel the system is designed to hold them down, a message the dems have paid millions for.

Jack Smith is going wnd up in Jail and Biden is in on it. E Jean Carrol is a fake nobody actually believes, "rape is sexy" after all and that dress it happened in didn't get invented foe 2 more years... details... so then it was Fani..... who had a good case..... who couldn't stop herself from doing dumb ahit and sitting on some dick. But.... she drinks Grey goose... so....

Here we are.
Weird how Trump just got shut down on his rape trial.

Here we are.
You're getting worse at this. Too early in the day to be drunk, either.

So you disagree with "rape is sexy"?

I'm a man, I love pussy, all things about it, we used to acknowledge these things. Now we have buttfvcks that post sex positions in one thread that act like they wouldn't love grabbing some pussy at any given moment. Because Donald said it.....
Not shit I want to hear from my president. If you can’t see the difference you are dumb as a f*cking post…

Reactions: Ree4 and Torg
Of course they are trying to delay. Much harder to try a president than a candidate.

But according to your position these trials are immensely helpful towards becoming president in the first place. Yet they aren't pursuing them, they're trying to avoid these immensely helpful trials, with the hope of just becoming becoming president without the immense help. Your logic is off.

Will the trial reinforce the idea that Trump is a victim in the minds of MAGAs? Sure. Will he be able to dial up their anger at his persecution? Sure.

So in that sense it could be helpful, but if you're truly a both sideser, also consider that it hurts him in the eyes of many others.

Reactions: Torg

In this world. He's going against Alvin Bragg. A man who ran on charging Trump, while ignoring rampant violent crime in his city that people have become fed up with. A man who took a misdemeanor, that he let the statute of limitations run out on, so he could try it as a felony, in a case the Federal government chose to ignore. If Trump wins and this just becomes a "waste of taxpayers money" it helps him immensely.

It's really amazing how people can't take off their partisan glasses for a second and look at the big picture. You've learned nothing from 2016. Making all the same mistakes. Number one being- taking the Biden voting electorate for granted. Shit is not good in this country right now. People are caring less and less about a hush money case that they've already known about for, what...8 years now? You think this shit still hurts him if he's acquitted? LOL. Wake up.

But according to your position these trials are immensely helpful towards becoming president in the first place. Yet they aren't pursuing them, they're trying to avoid these immensely helpful trials, with the hope of just becoming becoming president without the immense help. Your logic is off.

Will the trial reinforce the idea that Trump is a victim in the minds of MAGAs? Sure. Will he be able to dial up their anger at his persecution? Sure.

So in that sense it could be helpful, but if you're truly a both sideser, also consider that it hurts him in the eyes of many others.
I said, if he comes away FROM THIS SPECIFIC TRIAL Scott free, with all of the daily goings on around it and how the country is doing right now, he will have come out of this patch better off. There was no way to tell all of this at the time they were trying to delay it, was there?

I said, if he comes away FROM THIS SPECIFIC TRIAL Scott free, with all of the daily goings on around it and how the country is doing right now, he will have come out of this patch better off. There was no way to tell all of this at the time they were trying to delay it, was there?

I should have ignored the title of the thread, that's my bad.

OT: I really love the card games Rook and Spades and in those games we have a trump card or trump suit.

Definition: A trump is a playing card which is elevated above its usual rank in trick-taking games. Typically an entire suit is nominated as a trump suit; these cards then outrank all cards of plain (non-trump) suits.

I'm so sick of the name Trump, though, I'm thinking about petitioning earth to change the name of this elevated, trick-taking card/suit. Thoughts on:
  1. Ace
  2. Dominator
  3. Sovereign
  4. Master
  5. Overlord

I'm sure Trump skating by because he is a rich white dude will make him a real champion of people who believe that the system is set up to favor rich white dudes and hold the rest of us down.

Reactions: Ree4
???

"THIS trial is helping Trump immensely"? What about it is different than what I've been saying?

IS - as in actively happening. Immensely as in meaning a significant magnitude. That's how I would characterize the meaning of the title.

In your last post, you said you meant to indicate that IF he comes off Scott free - meaning it's dependent on a outcome in the future - he will come out better off, meaning in the future, he will be better off than he is now. Which to me is quite a bit different than "is helping immensely"

A better title: "This trial may end up helping Trump" - Which, sure, maybe it will, or maybe it will go horribly wrong, likely we'll never have the means to say definitively one way or the other.

IS - as in actively happening. Immensely as in meaning a significant magnitude. That's how I would characterize the meaning of the title.

In your last post, you said you meant to indicate that IF he comes off Scott free - meaning it's dependent on a outcome in the future - he will come out better off, meaning in the future, he will be better off than he is now. Which to me is quite a bit different than "is helping immensely"

A better title: "This trial may end up helping Trump" - Which, sure, maybe it will, or maybe it will go horribly wrong, likely we'll never have the means to say definitively one way or the other.
Well...if he doesn't get off he probably goes to jail. I thought him going to jail would be an obvious thing that would not help him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT