ADVERTISEMENT

This weeks darwin award winner

I appreciate you using rapper instead of the N word. That’s what they prefer now.
Los Angeles Lakers Wtf GIF by ESPN

It's not his aunt. The GoFundMe is set up by other family members, for their aunt...his mother.

Still not a good look exactly but you gotta get the facts straight first, homie.
And you said you didn’t want to teach me your ways.

Btw my facts are correct. His aunt set up a go fund me to make some money off her nephews death. Even if the money goes to the guys mom, she’s still making money off his death.

Last edited:
This is random, but this morning when I was coming home from the gym I saw a truck driven by a really old white dude, and he had a bumper sticker that said "PEOPLE MUST HAVE BABIES"

Thats it. That was the bumper sticker. Thought it was kinda weird/csb
Bro, that was Hoosier. He’s pro overpopulation and unlimited babies babay!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
And you said you didn’t want to teach me your ways.

Btw my facts are correct. His aunt set up a go fund me to make some money off her nephews death. Even if the money goes to the guys mom, she’s still making money off his death.
I love when you double down on your own stupidity. The post was better before you edited it.

The military folks will get this: one shot, one kill
N/A for this USAF desk jockey who kept Boston safe from attack for 4 hellish years. I mean I lived on base in Lexington/Bedford for free, rode my bike to work, and then had to go out in Boston and do horrible things lie whale watches, Pops Goes the 4th on the Esplanade, Sox games at Fenway, etc. I don't know how I did it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
N/A for this USAF desk jockey who kept Boston safe from attack for 4 hellish years. I mean I lived on base in Lexington/Bedford for free, rode my bike to work, and then had to go out in Boston and do horrible things lie whale watches, Pops Goes the 4th on the Esplanade, Sox games at Fenway, etc. I don't know how I did it.
N/A for this USAF desk jockey who kept Boston safe from attack for 4 hellish years. I mean I lived on base in Lexington/Bedford for free, rode my bike to work, and then had to go out in Boston and do horrible things whale watches, Pops Goes the 4th on the Esplanade, Sox games at Fenway, etc. I don't know how I did it.

I gave my bosses' bosses shit because one was USAF JAG and the the other was Navy JAG. I told the Director, you are clearly more intelligent than me because you didn't join the Army. Always goes over well

• Haha
Reactions: Tenacious E
Lets face it, The brightest join the air force and navy. Not taking away from the Army's brightest.
Branch, officer/enlisted, job specialty code, and base are huge drivers in quality of life. It takes all of them to make the military function, but if I'm drawing it up for me personally, I would do this again: USAF/Officer/65w/Hanscom AFB.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Branch, officer/enlisted, job specialty code, and base are huge drivers in quality of life. It takes all of them to make the military function, but if I'm drawing it up for me personally, I would do this again: USAF/Officer/65w/Hanscom AFB.

What was 65 Whiskey?

Thank you for your service

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT