ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Three-star TE Logan Christopherson talks Iowa visit

Apr 8, 2003
Three-star TE talks Iowa visit
Blair Sanderson | Editor

dr1dbqwdxokzggqnsoi7

Class of 2017 tight end Logan Christopherson visited Iowa earlier this month.
Rivals.com

Class of 2017 tight end Logan Christopherson has seen his recruiting take off this winter with nine early scholarship offers to his name. The 6-foot-6, 225-pound Illinois native also has interest from several others, including the Iowa Hawkeyes, who had him on campus this month for a junior day visit. We caught up with Christopherson to talk about his interest in Iowa, the latest on his recruiting, and much more.

Q: What were the highlights of the Iowa visit for you last week?

CHRISTOPHERSON: I really liked how the football facilities were all in one building and the coaches at Iowa all seemed to be like a great guys to be around. Getting to sit down in the tight ends meeting room with Coach Woods was my favorite part.

Q: Who did the coaches say about their interest level right now?

CHRISTOPHERSON: I talked with Coach Woods and he let me know he was impressed with my film. It feels like they’re pretty interested in me as of now.

Q: What's your overall impression of Iowa right now?

CHRISTOPHERSON: Iowa City stood out to me big time. I had a fantastic time there and their successful program attracts my interest. I’ll stay in touch with Iowa and keep moving forward day by day.

Q: Which schools have offered you so far?

CHRISTOPHERSON: Iowa State, Western Michigan, Miami-Ohio, Illinois, Toledo, Wyoming, Nevada, Syracuse, and Missouri.

Q: Who else is showing the most interest right now?

CHRISTOPHERSON: Penn State, Vanderbilt, and Duke.

Q: Where do you visit next?

CHRISTOPHERSON: I'm still deciding where I want to visit next.

See highlights from Christopherson's junior year at Lemont in the video below.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News