ADVERTISEMENT

Throwing up 35-3?

kicknuts.jpg

Who cares? If Iowa doesn’t want them scoring….stop it. Pretty simple.
Put up or shut up….not their job to make Iowa look better

Four quarters to do something about it.

harbaugh and Michigan have taken a lot of abuse from media so it’s pretty ridiculous to think they are not going to show some emotion on sideline.

letting them live it up a little likely helps in recruiting.

also trying to get #1 seed.

the butt hurt over getting embarrassed is too high school to me.

Iowa could have just ran the ball a lot earlier if they just wanted it to end.

Throw up 35-3? Yes...yes I did. The lack of competitiveness in 4th quarter allowed them to verbally fellate Michigan for the last 45 minutes. It was nauseating.
I wasn't so much concerned with the play calls, as after the score with 4 minutes to go they gathered on the sideline and posed for pictures with guys posing laying on the field and mugging it up. Thought that was a little over the top.....

I wasn't so much concerned with the play calls, as after the score with 4 minutes to go they gathered on the sideline and posed for pictures with guys posing laying on the field and mugging it up. Thought that was a little over the top.....
Bichagan = no class

Wasn’t that after the int? Lots of defenses joke with things like that after a turnover.

Whining about the other team beating up on you too much?

Yikes. What a b*tch move. Don't like them running up the score? Stop them. I don't blame them one bit for playing hard until the end. If you're complaining about the other guy running up the score that's just a weak, loser mentality.

Whining about the other team beating up on you too much?

Yikes. What a b*tch move. Don't like them running up the score? Stop them. I don't blame them one bit for playing hard until the end. If you're complaining about the other guy running up the score that's just a weak, loser mentality.

well said and you are right quit being pussies and stop them would be my answer - they controlled their own fate this evening

I subscribe to the theory, if you don't want them to run up the score, stop them. It is what it is, let's move on and get ready for bowl season.
Bowl Season? Its only 1 game! We also put in backups at the end. You call off the dogs at that pt. Will never ever root 4 michigan to win any game ever!

Yes if you don't like people running up the score you should stop them. Still a classless and dick move by Harbaugh. Remember this on Oct. 1 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: ivan brunetti
And if the score was closer people here would be saying if this and that changed Iowa would have won.

well they got their asses kicked so forget it and move on. 461 yards of offense by Michigan.

And if the score was closer people here would be saying if this and that changed Iowa would have won.

well they got their asses kicked so forget it and move on. 461 yards of offense by Michigan.
35-3 nobody's saying that.

Bowl Season? Its only 1 game! We also put in backups at the end. You call off the dogs at that pt. Will never ever root 4 michigan to win any game ever!
Did they have backups in? If so, let them play. The crying in this thread is not a good look. I'd suggest turning off the TV and going to bed. Or drink heavily and then go to bed. Nothing good will come from being whiny little pussies.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
35-3 nobody's saying that.
So that is when Michigan should have started taking a knee to get you official second favorite team support ?

what if somebody thought it should have been at 28-3? Would you have said no to them and said 35 would still be acceptable ?

I haven’t read the official nice guy handbook. Maybe some Shasta soda after the game and dilly bars would be a nice touch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT