ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for future NCAA Championships

HawkBeforeICouldWalk

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2024
Anyone know a reliable way to get good tickets in the Iowa section for NCAAs (not this year’s, but, say, Philly ‘25)?

Thanks and go hawks!

Very easy to buy. Sign up at the ncaa website. Warning : when they offer tix to you next winter ——- gonna be expensive.

It used to be that one year ahead of time one could call in and get tickets at 9 am the Wednesday before the tourney. Not any more.

It's the main reason my 30 year in a row run is done. I actually look forward to not going next year.

It used to be that one year ahead of time one could call in and get tickets at 9 am the Wednesday before the tourney. Not any more.

It's the main reason my 30 year in a row run is done. I actually look forward to not going next year.

only got tix this way once, it was lowers or wait for us. it happened to be for DSM, they were great seats.
before all of this e-tix and the ncaa deciding to screw everyone bullshit, we paid face value or less 14 of the last 15 years. our best was okc 2014, $100 all session, they were uppers but couldnt pass up them up at that price.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
only got tix this way once, it was lowers or wait for us. it happened to be for DSM, they were great seats.
before all of this e-tix and the ncaa deciding to screw everyone bullshit, we paid face value or less 14 of the last 15 years. our best was okc 2014, $100 all session, they were uppers but couldnt pass up them up at that price.
Yeah, it's hard on us because, for example, this year there are 9 of us going, and they all want to sit together.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
We were able to get four that way once as well. We were standing in line to get in at St.Louis I think. It was also for Des Moines, and It's a good thing we did. We got four ADA seats which was great for my mom and sister and we alternated sitting with them. We had nine going that year and Iowa only let us have two seats, so I spent months calling several other schools that I thought might have extra allotments that wouldn't get used. I finally got three seats (and got some for two other guys on here who couldn't get seats) a week or so before the B1G Tournament. So we had nine seats in three different areas, and seven of us rotated around the three. I hope I never go through all that again. Although, with prices up where they are and me being on a fixed income, I might not be going to many. I had a streak of 31 in a row and 34 of 35 before Pittsburgh when the NCAA started catering to commercial customers.

Reactions: T8KUDWN and LIV4GOD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT