ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets now on sale for NCWWC in Cedar Rapids March 8-9

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Wrestling for Life will have FREE tickets available to middle school girls and adult chaperones. We prefer a ratio of at least 4 girls per adult. Bring your whole team. Email me at wrestlingypn@gmail.com if you are interested.

And yes, the championships are in Cedar Rapids in 2025. A local group is also putting together a bid proposal for when they convert to a full-fledged NCAA championship.

Wrestling for Life will have FREE tickets available to middle school girls and adult chaperones. We prefer a ratio of at least 4 girls per adult. Bring your whole team. Email me at wrestlingypn@gmail.com if you are interested.

And yes, the championships are in Cedar Rapids in 2025. A local group is also putting together a bid proposal for when they convert to a full-fledged NCAA championship.
What is your website to donate? The old one appears to have either been sold or is no longer valid.

I hate that it is the same weekend as B1Gs. I hope that if the NCAA takes it over they move it to the weekend between B1Gs and NCAAs. I would go this year, but have already promised to set up and run my 4 TV system for some friends and family for the B1Gs since I'm not planning on going to College Park (too expensive and time-consuming to make that trip). I don't think I could take seeing Friday and not seeing the Place matches and Finals,

Reactions: Grip220
What is your website to donate? The old one appears to have either been sold or is no longer valid.
It is down. Our webmaster passed away and we are working with a new guy. If you wish to donate the old fashioned way, you can send a contribution to:

Wrestling for Life
130 24th St NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Thanks for your interest.

BTW we will have a booth at the NCWWC fan fest.

Reactions: Inthecircle
It is down. Our webmaster passed away and we are working with a new guy. If you wish to donate the old fashioned way, you can send a contribution to:

Wrestling for Life
130 24th St NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Thanks for your interest.

BTW we will have a booth at the NCWWC fan fest.
Sorry to bump an old topic, but question for @GG121AND2 - with the WFL website being down, are we still able to donate via PayPal, or would you prefer receiving a check at the address above?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT