ADVERTISEMENT

Tidbits from Cade's mic'd up

jerbob36

HR All-State
Dec 16, 2012
Many of you have already seen the clip of Cade mic'd up at practice from one of the Hawkeye socials. If you haven't, you need to click on the link below.

A couple random thoughts:
-Cooper going with the clear shield this year
-Stevens drills a 53 yarder with plenty to spare
-Got to see a glimpse of Marco Lainez throwing a ball
-Obviously, you only see the best highlights in any highlight video, but QB1 seems to have plus accuracy
-our TEs have soft hands
-lots of sideline routes

I love that KF signs off on this to give fans a glimpse of things happening on the field.

Cade mic'd up

Many of you have already seen the clip of Cade mic'd up at practice from one of the Hawkeye socials. If you haven't, you need to click on the link below.

A couple random thoughts:
-Cooper going with the clear shield this year
-Stevens drills a 53 yarder with plenty to spare
-Got to see a glimpse of Marco Lainez throwing a ball
-Obviously, you only see the best highlights in any highlight video, but QB1 seems to have plus accuracy
-our TEs have soft hands
-lots of sideline routes

I love that KF signs off on this to give fans a glimpse of things happening on the field.

Cade mic'd up
A lot of sideline routes? Wow! You don’t say?😏

A lot of sideline routes? Wow! You don’t say?😏

Not exactly sure what he meant nor what you mean, but to me he is completing sideline routes in tight windows and over the top of defenders with a trail defender and placing it in the bucket…

In one of those videos, it appears to me he completed a rocket to the sidelines with Cooper DeJean all over Vines, who then broke away!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT