ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz falsely claimed he carried weapons ‘in war’ in resurfaced clip: ‘Absolutely false’

CNN fact-checks Tim Walz about ‘absolutely false’ claim he carried weapons 'in war'​

CNN correspondent called out Walz, saying he 'has used language that suggested that he carried weapons in a fighting situation'​

Reactions: abby97
He carried a weapon while wearing the uniform of this country, sometimes while we were at war. I’m fine with this statement. He volunteered and served 24 years. Why do you hate veterans?

Donald Trump falsely claimed he didn’t rape woman ‘dressing room’ in resurfaced clip: ‘Absolutely false’​

Donald Trump falsely claimed he didn’t defraud banks with ‘inflated property valuations’ in resurfaced clip: ‘Absolutely false’​

CNN fact-checks Tim Walz about ‘absolutely false’ claim he carried weapons 'in war'​

CNN correspondent called out Walz, saying he 'has used language that suggested that he carried weapons in a fighting situation'​

This claim comes from an edited video clip on c-span that community notes nuked into oblivion. You’re a liar and an idiot. No one believes you MAGAt serial liars anymore.

No..... telling people you are a retired xxxxx as a way of advancing your political career is as stolen valor as it gets.
Is he not a retired veteran? You want to make one simple comment into stolen valor? What a bunch of horseshit. This guy has more valor in his toenail than Trump has in his entire 78 years of existence. Fvck your stolen valor bullshit.

You are the board clown.

Even CNN fact checked it.
You should go back to sucking some Putin diqq and sit this out, sweetheart:

Walz has acknowledged that he never saw combat in the National Guard. Speaking to MPR News in 2018, he said: "I know that there are certainly folks that did far more than I did. I know that.

"I willingly say that I got far more out of the military than they got out of me, from the GI Bill to leadership opportunities to everything else."

It's understandable that Trumpers would be offended by Tim Walz when you consider Trump's 24 years of military service.
Except for Walz deployment to Italy, his 24 years of guard service is equal to 4 years of active duty.

But you are right, Trump didn't serve. That's 2 things he hasn't lied about, serving, and retiring from service as a command sergeant major. Let's have the same standard for everyone, and lying is lying.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Except for Walz deployment to Italy, his 24 years of guard service is equal to 4 years of active duty.

But you are right, Trump didn't serve. That's 2 things he hasn't lied about, serving, and retiring from service as a command sergeant major. Let's have the same standard for everyone, and lying is lying.

And neither has Walz. Despite what Clay Travis or Catturd tell you.

So I’m glad we’re clear

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT