ADVERTISEMENT

Time-Traveling, "Stop the Steal" Leader Sorry For Hitting On Underage Males

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007

Ali Alexander Sorry For Hitting On Underage Males​

From time-traveling Stop The Steal leader Ali Alexander:

This is too gay. While my audience is familiar with me battling SSA, others aren’t as familiar. I apologize for any inappropriate messages sent over the years. Forgive me.
While I have repented before God and confess at Church, I want my supporters and those involved to hear my apology today. When I have flirted or others have flirted with me, I have flexed my credentials or dropped corny pick up lines.
Other times I’ve been careless and should have qualified those coming up to me’s identities during flirtatious banter at the start. Nothing unlawful has occurred.
Seeing false claims alongside real messages is a deceptive technique. Some have retracted and other individuals say were deceptively edited which I why I waited. All of this is designed by a Literal Predator to take advantage of admitted sins and hurt my allies.
One recent individual attacked me (before recanting parts) to hide their own sexual identity struggles. I won’t attack back because these battles benefit no one’s redemptions. Other have been fake accounts are literal honey pots eager to frame me.
There are no excuses. I am going to use my resources and counsel to help causes I support (or sue some people) but my faith is in the future and new people leading our movements. I won’t be a distraction or ruin my years of personal progress
SSA stands for “same-sex attraction.” Give the tweets below a minute to fully load and display images. Note that some posts are from infighting far-right activists.

If the man is gay he needs to come to grips with it and live his life, as opposed to demonizing those who have the courage and honesty to be who they are. Grooming young adults, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, is simply predatory.

If the man is gay he needs to come to grips with it and live his life, as opposed to demonizing those who have the courage and honesty to be who they are. Grooming young adults, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, is simply predatory.
He can't, he's grifting of of this. He's one of the biggest grifters around these days. He's battling the gay, send $10 to help him win his battle against the gay. Jesus wants you to DONATE NOW!

Ali Alexander Sorry For Hitting On Underage Males​

From time-traveling Stop The Steal leader Ali Alexander:

SSA stands for “same-sex attraction.” Give the tweets below a minute to fully load and display images. Note that some posts are from infighting far-right activists.

What was the old gaydar telling you on Ali two years ago? I mean, come on! Did that guy look like he was out slaying the ladies?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT