ADVERTISEMENT

Title IX

Hawk_82

HR Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
Looks like Biden made it illegal to prevent trans men from competing against biological women in sports. Of coarse he did not send this to congress, because he knew it wouldn't pass. He just used an executive order.

Biden is the biggest threat to real women, I think most sane people realize this. The left have lost their damn minds.

"Prohibit discrimination against LGBTQI+ students, employees, and others. The rule prohibits discrimination and harassment based on sexual orientation, gender identity, and sex characteristics in federally funded education programs, applying the reasoning of the Supreme Court’s ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County. Protect people from harm when they are separated or treated differently based on sex in
school.

The final regulations clarify that a school must not separate or treat people differently based on sex in a manner that subjects them to more than de minimis harm, except in limited
circumstances permitted by Title IX. The final regulations further recognize that preventing someone from participating in school (including in sex-separate activities) consistent with their gender identity causes that person more than de minimis harm. This general nondiscrimination principle applies except in the limited circumstances specified by statute, such as in the context
of sex-separate living facilities and sex-separate athletic teams."

Last edited:
Looks like Biden made it illegal to prevent trans men from competing against biological women in sports. Of coarse he did not send this to congress, because he knew it wouldn't pass. He just used an executive order.

Biden is the biggest threat to real women, I think most sane people realize this. The left have lost their damn minds.

"Prohibit discrimination against LGBTQI+ students, employees, and others. The rule prohibits discrimination and harassment based on sexual orientation, gender identity, and sex characteristics in federally funded education programs, applying the reasoning of the Supreme Court’s ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County. Protect people from harm when they are separated or treated differently based on sex in
school.

The final regulations clarify that a school must not separate or treat people differently based on sex in a manner that subjects them to more than de minimis harm, except in limited
circumstances permitted by Title IX. The final regulations further recognize that preventing someone from participating in school (including in sex-separate activities) consistent with their gender identity causes that person more than de minimis harm. This general nondiscrimination principle applies except in the limited circumstances specified by statute, such as in the context
Maga is just terrified of trans people.

I'm terrified of what transing America will do to this country. I think it might destroy the USA. For that reason I am very terrified.

There are consequences for implementing laws like this, but Biden doesn't care, because he is an authoritarian ruler, his main goal is to implement a global ideology/agenda rather than do what's best for Americans.

The thing that’s actually worrisome with the new regulations is the due process rules for title IX sexual harassment/assault complaints are back to the “believe all women” days.
The accused deserve due process just like in a court trial.

I don't think most "maga", and I assume you are using that term for all right-leaners when you say maga, care about trans people in every day life. This particular situation seems to impact women more than anything, so I a little surprised how many men speak on the subject and tell these women how they should feel. I have no idea what the % is; but I would be willing to bet that a majority of women are not in favor of this.

I really hope a small D1 school tests the waters and fields an all Trans women’s team and fuking destroys everyone. I want to see South Carolina get beat by 60 and then we will see how comfortable libs are
People are not transing left and right. One swimmer in NCAA finals does not equal a whole team. And I do have some qualms about trans in women's sports but many of you are , well, overdoing it. 3-..................................................................

Last edited:
This general nondiscrimination principle applies except in the limited circumstances specified by statute, such as in the context

This part of it makes me think this has nothing to do with athletics currently. It’s just going to school and doing regular school activities.

Reactions: cigaretteman
We are at the early stages of this issue. It’s coming. When you see it more and more in high school you know it’s coming to college.
Hopefully there will be so many transing kids so they can have their own division in sports, right?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Well some man I mean woman should be able to break all of Caitlin’s records within a few years from now.

We now have men’s sports and women/trans sports. Or do women that are now men have to play in men’s sports?

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I’m not a “MAGA” person and I’m willing to bet that most parents of young women who’ve worked hard to excel in an athletic sport aren’t either.
But it seems that those who don’t have a daughter all think it’s no big deal. Not surprised in the least.

I'm terrified of what transing America will do to this country. I think it might destroy the USA. For that reason I am very terrified.

There are consequences for implementing laws like this, but Biden doesn't care, because he is an authoritarian ruler, his main goal is to implement a global ideology/agenda rather than do what's best for Americans.
You would be scared of your own shadow. Have you met a trans person? I am guessing not with how insane you sound

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
You would be scared of your own shadow. Have you met a trans person? I am guessing not with how insane you sound
This issue is not about trans, it is about normal women being forced to compete against men in sports. The whole purpose of title IX was to give women the opportunities to complete in sports. This law is going to give men an advantage over women and will steal those opportunities from women.

Do you think a trans man deserves a scholarship over a normal woman?

This issue is not about trans, it is about normal women being forced to compete against men in sports. The whole purpose of title IX was to give women the opportunities to complete in sports. This law is going to give men an advantage over women and will steal those opportunities from women.

That’s not what this change does though. It has nothing to do with sports. Title IX doesn’t just cover sports.

First off it would be a trans woman you are worried about...a trans man would have a vagina... And my opinion is that it shouldn't be a political or government decision. The governing body of the sport should decide what is best for their sport. And if someone doesn't like it they should take it up with that entity.

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
First off it would be a trans woman you are worried about...a trans man would have a vagina... And my opinion is that it shouldn't be a political or government decision. The governing body of the sport should decide what is best for their sport. And if someone doesn't like it they should take it up with that entity.
A trans man would have a vagina...not gonna lie, that made me LOL

FFS - the regulation has nothing to do with allowing transgender athletes competing in sports. The typical ham sandwiches follow the custodial engineer that does his own research without doing any research themselves.

Reactions: EasyHawk
The bigger issue is the use of executive orders and over-reach by the executive branch dating back to GWB. They either are unconstitutional or purely symbolic and always a waste of everyone’s time.

If I write a law on my kid’s dinner menu tonight next to the maze it would be worth just as much.

I say the Prez has to pay a $25K fee (to a charity) each time he wants to issue one.

You’re a fvcking clown.

Reactions: EasyHawk
People are not transing left and right. One swimmer in NCAA finals does not equal a whole team. And I do have some qualms about trans in women's sports but many of you are , well, overdoing it. 3-..................................................................
Republicans, again, are BRILLIANT at getting their voters pissed off about trivial stupid crap. I mean, men shouldn’t be competing against women, I agree, but I’m far more concerned about losing democracy because of a conman, homeless people not being taken care of, and the health care racket.

The bigger issue is the use of executive orders and over-reach by the executive branch dating back to GWB. They either are unconstitutional or purely symbolic and always a waste of everyone’s time.

If I write a law on my kid’s dinner menu tonight next to the maze it would be worth just as much.

I say the Prez has to pay a $25K fee (to a charity) each time he wants to issue one.
It’s not an executive order. It’s a regulation subject to the notice and comment period.

The number of males who claim they are really women is small, yes. The number should be ZERO.
And if a rule is needed (that’s unfortunate) to ensure that females who are born female and males who are born male should stay in their lane then (sadly) do it.
Lia Thomas claimed to be female but didn’t want to part ways with their penis. He didn’t belong in the pool or locker room with women.
End of story.

For as much as the left thinks Trump will become a dictator, they sure are blind to what the left is doing right in front of them.

The current Biden administration is acting the same way previous dictators have acted. It's sad.
Please provide an example of how previous dictators did this. I'd love to hear your examples of how the tyranny of previous dictators let people play sports.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT