ADVERTISEMENT

***Today's Bowl lineup, for your viewing entertainment...*** EXTRA SUPER-DUPER OFFICIAL THREAD (It's better than Trad's thread)

LesClaypool

HB Heisman
Jan 12, 2004
This thread is WAY more official than Trad's. Just FYI

_117364384_157n10644-brycj-8.jpg

a-walk-in-the-garden-bowl--043085P-front-1-300-0-600-600_b.jpg

4549337082731_1260.jpg

Last edited:
I heard you were already sold out.

I do have fun, that other thread about bowels is wiping the floor with yours.
Yeah...it's clear you're having a real blast! 😂

Whatever dude...You wanna be a dick, that's your business.

Happy New Year to you and yours just the same!

It could be worse for you, at least you are not a Cubs fan.

The Royals are my favorite, but I grew up watching the Cubs on tv and listening to Royals games on the radio. So, I am a Cubs fan as well but if it was Royals vs Cubs playing, I am pulling for the Royals unless they played in September and the Royals were out of it and the Cubs were going for a playoff spot. In the World Series, I am pulling for the Royals but would be happy if the Cubs won as well.

The Royals are my favorite, but I grew up watching the Cubs on tv and listening to Royals games on the radio. So, I am a Cubs fan as well but if it was Royals vs Cubs playing, I am pulling for the Royals unless they played in September and the Royals were out of it and the Cubs were going for a playoff spot. In the World Series, I am pulling for the Royals but would be happy if the Cubs won as well.
So a two time loser and on the verge of losing WPOTY to a second rate Wolverine troll…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT