ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady has really taken my NFL viewing experiance to a new level

No way. Brady's voice is high pitched and nasally. It was annoying.
I watched most of the game. TB was just average. His voice tone is a tad bit annoying. He needs to get more comfortable and needs to be willing to give more critical analysis as well as interject more personal stories from his playing days. Inside info from the QB and coach perspective.

Also, there was always a bit of awkward silence after the play by play. He needs to fill that gap. I’m sure there is somebody feeding him info through his headset or at a minimum they are telling him, “you gotta speak here”. That short pause was uncomfortable at times. And coming out of those short pauses he would start his commentary with “yeah…”. Which means he is either responding to the voice in his headset or it’s a public speaking filler he uses in gaps like some people use “um”.

The hype leading up to the game for TB was more annoying than his actual performance.

$375M 10 yr contract for any analyst no matter how good is simply insane.

This is more about the folks running the show at Fox wanting to rub elbows with the goat and maybe be in line for his sloppy seconds. It's nuts....but it's their money.

Main takeaway is it's really, really, really good to be Tom Brady. Kudos.

I’m not sure I’m going to want to listen/watch Brady. Let me know when his voice changes.

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Reactions: goldmom
I thought about watching the game just to see how Tom Brady was in his first game in the booth. Decided I would rather play U-boat instead.

I don't think long term commentators make much of a difference. They might initially but once everyone gets used to Tom Brady in the booth and not on the field, people arn't going to care that much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT