ADVERTISEMENT

Top 25 Recruiting Classes

Eternal Return

HR Heisman
Oct 15, 2009
Ever wonder what things would be like if Barta had put in buyout and incentive clauses related to recruiting classes as well as on-the-field accomplishments? Do you think that would have given Ferentz the shot in the ass he seems to need to get more aggressive on the recruiting trail? I don't know, but I hope to God the next coach at Iowa has contract clauses (especially buyouts) related to recruiting as well as on-the-field production.

Remember he only cares about one thing:

Doing it Right

Wasn't that the slogan he made up a few years back. didn't care about w/l only cared that the players graduated.

Reactions: Eternal Return
Remember he only cares about one thing:

Doing it Right

Wasn't that the slogan he made up a few years back. didn't care about w/l only cared that the players graduated.

He's the worst in terms of coaching cliches. "Guys played hard, really fought, proud of the way they fought the whole game, just a few things to clean up, we'll watch film and get back to it on Monday, important thing is that we're doing it the right way, guys are preparing well, had a good week of practice, too many mistakes but we'll watch film and get that cleaned up, look for some wrinkles where we can get some guys open next week, try to shore up the pass protection, thought X played well, really got after it out there, some other guys need to wrap up better, it's just the little things, attention to detail, we still have X games left this year and the important thing is to improve each game, we're making progress there, I see progress on the field, need to keep it going from here, see if we can finish the season strong ..."

Reactions: hawk21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT