ADVERTISEMENT

Top NFL TEs (statistically) thus far ...

Nope.

I think it's crazier that the four best TEs in the league were a 2-star and three 5.5, 3-star recruits.
Thanks! Looks like another under recruited athlete. I can’t remember what Hock and LaPorta were rated but I’m guessing neither of them were 4 star kids. I know Kittle wasn’t. Great seeing guys like that showing out in the NFL.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Thanks! Looks like another under recruited athlete. I can’t remember what Hock and LaPorta were rated but I’m guessing neither of them were 4 star kids. I know Kittle wasn’t. Great seeing guys like that showing out in the NFL.
All three Iowa guys were low 3-stars (5.5) on Rivals.

1) Kelce: 74 rec, 813 yards, 5 TDs
2) Hockenson: 80 rec, 786 yards, 5 TDs
3) Kittle: 50 rec, 735 yards, 5 TDs
4) LaPorta, 64 rec, 679 yards, 6 TDs

That's pretty absurd ... 3 of the top 4 TEs in the NFL are Hawkeyes! Not a surprise ... but it's definitely cool!
Gotta love, though, how this still seems to do nothing for recruiting because most top recruits still wanna go to the winningest schools that compete for national titles.

Odd how that is still the bigger factor in this day and age in the recruitment of gullible, stupid, and easily impressionable high school kids.............

Gotta love, though, how this still seems to do nothing for recruiting because most top recruits still wanna go to the winningest schools that compete for national titles.

Odd how that is still the bigger factor in this day and age in the recruitment of gullible, stupid, and easily impressionable high school kids.............
It is extremely odd. Stupid high schoolers

Kittle with 735 receiving yards on only 50 receptions. Almost 15 yards-per-reception is a season number that's beyond elite for a tight end. He's a big gainer on pretty much every catch.
not to mention he blocks like a son of a gun

Last edited:
1) Kelce: 74 rec, 813 yards, 5 TDs
2) Hockenson: 80 rec, 786 yards, 5 TDs
3) Kittle: 50 rec, 735 yards, 5 TDs
4) LaPorta, 64 rec, 679 yards, 6 TDs

That's pretty absurd ... 3 of the top 4 TEs in the NFL are Hawkeyes! Not a surprise ... but it's definitely cool!
And that's without any of the Iowa tight ends dating Taylor Swift!!

Reactions: Buffalo43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT