ADVERTISEMENT

NFL TE Yards

And if Mahomes had better wide receivers that he could trust to make catches then Kelce wouldnt be targeted quite as much

Maybe, but likely they'd just convert more third downs and stay on the field longer where Kelce would get even more yards. It's not like Hockenson didn't benefit from Jefferson being out for two months and being the primary target.

I’ve been able to watch most of the 49ers this year. There have been games, especially during their 3 losing stretch that Kittle was never really featured. You’d think losing Debo for a little while would put more emphasis on Kittle getting the ball.

Glad to see them use him more often as they’ve gotten back on track.

I think he’s more explosive than anyone on that list

Fant currently at #24. I actually thought originally that he would be the one with great NFL stats

He has been stuck in dog shit systems and have forced him to be inline and help protect more than he should.

Put him in KC and he is top 10... no doubt in my mind.
The offensive schemes are certainly holding Fant back, however, I think he is a free agent this off-season and he needs to desperately find a team that will get him in the mix.

The offensive schemes are certainly holding Fant back, however, I think he is a free agent this off-season and he needs to desperately find a team that will get him in the mix.
I feel like they see Kittle and Hock and want Fant to be them... And he is not them, he needs to run routes and own the middle of the field... Like having a Porsche and leaving it in second gear.

I don't remember any fans wondering why Hock got more minutes at Iowa. Hock was clearly the better player, and received higher accolades than Fant in both seasons they played together.

• Wow
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Pretty inaccurate. Fans didn't want Fant on the field more than Hock; they wanted both of them on the field at the same time.
Iowa was better substituting fant for ragaini in the slot and using 2 TE sets. 2017 was very sad that they broke out this look for OSU then shelved it for the rest of the season

I think Lachey and All were on pace to have a similar type season to that of Hockenson and Fant. I hope they get healthy soon they have a lot of potential as well. Sam LaPorta is sealing the deal IOWA IS TE U.

Last edited:
Currently Kelce is #1 in receiving yards by a TE but look who is next:
2. Hockenson
3. Kittle
4. LaPorta
Not too shabby……a few more years like this & we’ll pass up the Clowns as TEU!

(still can’t believe their dipsh!t players tried claiming the title after the Covid year)

Reactions: mchawk57
Listening to some radio yesterday, some on field pundit mentioned he had watched TJ take about 70 passes in warm ups before the game. Not sure if that is normal for NFL receivers but this guys was blown away claimed it’s that kind of work that makes a star in the game.

My problem is I have Kittle and Laporta in fantasy, and whoever I sit on the bench inevitably gets 25 to 30 points.

No but you can play a TE at Flex, so if you really wanted to make it happen you could play two TE’s. I know that because I played both LaPorta and Hockenson early on and ended up trading T.J. away.

No but you can play a TE at Flex, so if you really wanted to make it happen you could play two TE’s.

I believe that was Outback's suggestion, but "NFL Fantasy" has that position as "W/R" and limits it to Wide Receivers and Running Backs.

I suppose even then it's easier to find a RB or Receive that is going to average more points than Kittle or LaPorta, or are averaging about 12 and 14 points per game respectively.

Reactions: cm8124
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT