ADVERTISEMENT

Totally Normal Leftist Behavior

I'd rather be Russian than dancing in an abortion pill suit outside of a trailer conducting curbside abortions outside of the dnc all day tbh
Then go...I'm sure Vlad could use a few more conscripts in Ukraine.

No one is stopping you.

Then go...I'm sure Vlad could use a few more conscripts in Ukraine.

No one is stopping you.
Are you saying if I don't move to Russia that I need to act like a leftist and dance around in a pill suit by an abortion trailer? That sounds awfully cultish tbh

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I swore you had better reading comprehension than you're displaying right now.

Bad assumption I guess. Your first hand knowledge of Nebraskans and Minnesotans being experts on horse jizz swallowing had me guessing you were from there. Where'd you pick this knowledge up from then?

Are you saying if I don't move to Russia that I need to act like a leftist and dance around in a pill suit by an abortion trailer? That sounds awfully cultish tbh
That's what you got out of my post?

Moran.

Don't reproduce.

Bad assumption I guess. Your first hand knowledge of Nebraskans and Minnesotans being experts on horse jizz swallowing had me guessing you were from there. Where'd you pick this knowledge up from then?
Encyclopedia Brittanica this expertise goes back to the 90's... or in Nebraska they call them the glory days.

Just imagine it..

dressed up in a pill costume, jumping up and down outside of the abortion trailer. Sirens wailing as cops respond to their 11th shooting call of the week despite it being Monday. "DEFUND THE POLICE!" I scream as they pass. "KILL YOUR BABIES! ABORTION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A BLOOD DRAW!! WE'RE NOT IN A CULTTTT!!!"

Weird.

I do find it funny that I'm literally making fun of the cult for having an abortion trailer outside the dnc and one of their responses is "don't reproduce!" As if to prove my point even further.

I do find it funny that I'm literally making fun of the cult for having an abortion trailer outside the dnc and one of their responses is "don't reproduce!" As if to prove my point even further.
people who are beholden to the cult can't see how dumb the stuff they say and think are. Bless their heart.

Reactions: Scruddy
If only your parents would have had access to an abortion clinic!

This thread is amazeballs...

allies.gif

people who are beholden to the cult can't see how dumb the stuff they say and think are. Bless their heart.
I was going to say to watch him double down on his stupidity but he beat me to the punch lol
If only your parents would have had access to an abortion clinic!
Triple down, yes, that is definitely not what a cultist would do!

Do you think they'll trade an international arms dealer or two for me to come back home?
It's possible. But you could be back the next day using the old joe/kamala app to register and get the free stuff again. I don't think there's a limit.

It's possible. But you could be back the next day using the old joe/kamala app to register and get the free stuff again. I don't think there's a limit.
Just saw a report that the illegal alien crisis is going to cost the US taxpayers 451 billion dollars this year. Remember when they said we couldn't afford a 5 billion dollar border wall though?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT