ADVERTISEMENT

Tougher game

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
At UCLA or Washington at home? I am not hearing much on UCLA during the offseason but I have heard Washington is pretty much losing everyone. I went to the last game at the Sun Bowl when Iowa pounced on Washington, many years of payback from the beatings Iowa took from them in the Rose Bowls…

UCLA on the road will be tougher , they return a lot on Offense and have good LBs , Iowa if they play well and do not let UCLAs WRs hurt them will be ok, Their QB is not mobile nor does He have an elite arm . Washington has a new Staff and roster was gutted by graduation, NFL and transfers , Iowa should handle them at home.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Washington will be better than many think, but I'd say UCLA given what they have back and the West coach trip, which KF hates.

I'm gonna guess that the preseason conference rankings will put UCLA 18th out of 18 teams.....they are not going to be good this year. That being said, playing out West seems to be Iowa's kryptonite. But I just don't see us losing that game. My vote is that the Washington game, even at home, will be the tougher of the two games.

I'm gonna guess that the preseason conference rankings will put UCLA 18th out of 18 teams.....they are not going to be good this year. That being said, playing out West seems to be Iowa's kryptonite. But I just don't see us losing that game. My vote is that the Washington game, even at home, will be the tougher of the two games.
Purdue is going to be fighting them hard for that distinction.

At UCLA or Washington at home? I am not hearing much on UCLA during the offseason but I have heard Washington is pretty much losing everyone. I went to the last game at the Sun Bowl when Iowa pounced on Washington, many years of payback from the beatings Iowa took from them in the Rose Bowls…

I was at that game too. Hell, I lived in El Paso at the time. Great game! I was 12 lol. That game was definitely payback for the Rose Bowl against Pignose Brunell a few years earlier. Sad part about that Rose Bowl game was that Washington took it easy on us in that second half yet, game was well in hand already. My dad was so pissed. Revenge was all he talked about in the Sun Bowl game and it absolutely came true! Fun time.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT