ADVERTISEMENT

Trabek’s replacement on Jeopardy

Fijimn

HB Legend
May 7, 2008
Appears to be Mike Richards, the show’s producer. I don’t know if he was one of the guest hosts

Appears to be Mike Richards, the show’s producer. I don’t know if he was one of the guest hosts
He was. He was quite adequate but society apparently doesn't like this choice. They still want Levar Burton (who I thought did poorly although I am sure he is a terrific human being).

The Executive Producer guy did well, but he reminds me a lot of Bob Sagat. I don't know if that's good or bad because I always liked Bob Sagat, but it's just kind of weird.

The Executive Producer guy did well, but he reminds me a lot of Bob Sagat. I don't know if that's good or bad because I always liked Bob Sagat, but it's just kind of weird.

giphy.gif

The best part about Sagat is that he is one of the dirtiest comics around, but he found a role as a tv nice guy. I love it when he's talked about people walking into see his standup and leaving shortly after he starts.

Wasn't a fan of Blossom in her trial and the producer guy was dead last. She came off as the try-hard, one-upper, brown noser we all hated in elementary school and he came off as smarmy, with no personality. Oh well, I will be open minded and give them a fair shot, I hope they do Alex proud.

Reactions: mphawk and GOHOX69
Burton and Jennings were not good hosts at all. Blossom was very good. I think these work out okay but wish they would have chose the other generic host (forget his name) over Richards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT