ADVERTISEMENT

Trabek’s replacement on Jeopardy

Ken Jennings did the best job. This producer had a great first day and by Tuesday everyone was labeling him the best. Then it went downhill for him imo, but no one revised their opinion.

Reactions: GOHOX69
JFC, he made jokes. Screw you you woke snowflakes, and I quit watching jeopardy when it became too easy. However, shit like this should piss everyone off.

Reactions: NI hawk
My vote.

giphy.gif

Reactions: mnole03
Honestly they should probably just give it to Ken Jennings. He's close with the show and a legend among fans of the show. He did a good job, wouldn't be a controversial choice, and does not appear to have any skeletons in his closet.

They screwed around too much, gave it to some unknown back stage producer which of course gave off the impression that he basically had hired himself.

LaVar Burton I think would be the 2nd choice as he is also well liked by the fanbase, did a good job, and his long history of being in the public eye probably means there arn't any skeletons in his closet either.

Honestly they should probably just give it to Ken Jennings. He's close with the show and a legend among fans of the show. He did a good job, wouldn't be a controversial choice, and does not appear to have any skeletons in his closet.

They screwed around too much, gave it to some unknown back stage producer which of course gave off the impression that he basically had hired himself.

LaVar Burton I think would be the 2nd choice as he is also well liked by the fanbase, did a good job, and his long history of being in the public eye probably means there arn't any skeletons in his closet either.
LaVar Burton did not do a good job. He was terrible imo.

LaVar Burton did not do a good job. He was terrible imo.

I didn't see it but I thought I had read that he did well.

If not than I think it solidifies that Ken Jennings should probably just be the host now.

Stop screwing around and bring some stability back to the show.

If not than I think it solidifies that Ken Jennings should probably just be the host now.

Most of the rankings appear to have Jennings in the top 3, Rodgers in the middle, and Burton in the bottom 5. I believe there were 15 or so. Some vary.

I’m eastern time, so jeopardy is on at 7pm. That’s earlier in the day than my tv is ever on...but I know it’s not for others.

But you Iowa folks... isn’t jeopardy on at 5pm? How does anyone with a job ever watch it? (I know some jobs get off earlier, but those are typically blue collar manual labor crappy jobs...and I know all of you are too rich to leave work that early).

I think a lot of that was from people who wanted Burton to get the job sight unseen. However, if you watch he was really bad at it. My vote has been Ken Jennings since he did so well. There have been a few others that did well. I think Aaron Rodgers and Joe buck both did well. I'd still like Jennings. I don't understand the hesitation. He'd be the perfect choice.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
I’m eastern time, so jeopardy is on at 7pm. That’s earlier in the day than my tv is ever on...but I know it’s not for others.

But you Iowa folks... isn’t jeopardy on at 5pm? How does anyone with a job ever watch it? (I know some jobs get off earlier, but those are typically blue collar manual labor crappy jobs...and I know all of you are too rich to leave work that early).

Iowa is on Central time so if it's on a 7 pm eastern that would be 6 pm in Iowa.

I'm on eastern time too but I live right by the time zone border. the border between central time and eastern time is about 5 miles from my house.

In fact the pharmacy that I use the most is just feet inside the central time border as is my dog's vet.

Iowa is on Central time so if it's on a 7 pm eastern that would be 6 pm in Iowa.

I'm on eastern time too but I live right by the time zone border. the border between central time and eastern time is about 5 miles from my house.

In fact the pharmacy that I use the most is just feet inside the central time border as is my dog's vet.

No, b/c of the 6 o’clock news and prime time beginning at 7 in Iowa they get it earlier.

So Iowa gets the pre-prime time hour of programming 5-6 before the news and the east coast gets it 7-8 after the news since their prime time doesn’t start until 8.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT