ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender day of visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn’t realized there were so many days and months celebrating the gender curious folks. Must be about thirty or so. :rolleyes:

You’d have to be pretty stupid to get triggered by it then, huh? Glad we’re on the same page.
Some people might feel like NOTHING is sacred anymore. Out of respect for people who might not be fond of the LGBTQ community did anyone suggest moving TDV to Saturday or Monday? No? Kinda tough to move Easter Sunday to Saturday... TDV may have been around for 15 years, pretty sure Easter has been around a tad longer, maybe even a couple thousand years.

Christians don't make up the population they used to, but I'm willing to bet there's a few more Christians than trannys. And this is a democracy still right? And in a democracy majority rules.

Some people might feel like NOTHING is sacred anymore. Out of respect for people who might not be fond of the LGBTQ community did anyone suggest moving TDV to Saturday or Monday? No? Kinda tough to move Easter Sunday to Saturday... TDV may have been around for 15 years, pretty sure Easter has been around a tad longer, maybe even a couple thousand years.

Christians don't make up the population they used to, but I'm willing to bet there's a few more Christians than trannys. And this is a democracy still right? And in a democracy majority rules.

I thought you said nobody cared about it. Why does it matter if it falls on Easter? We’ve gone 15 years with this day having zero impact on those peoples lives, how would this year be any different?

You know what, don’t answer any of that. I already know the answer. They’re just a bunch of snowflakes. Carry on.

I thought you said nobody cared about it. Why does it matter if it falls on Easter? We’ve gone 15 years with this day having zero impact on those peoples lives, how would this year be any different?

You know what, don’t answer any of that. I already know the answer. They’re just a bunch of snowflakes. Carry on.
How about a day of awareness to honor those who have to pay the tab for this ****ing nonsense? Increased taxes and health care cost does effect us!!

I'm sure Jesus will survive this random coincidence. After all, he rose from the dead. The Trump campaign is screwed by these two:

4643156d6db670c332ce49fc7d1a2ad0

Out on the farm for the holiday. In the woods yesterday, I had to take a huge dump. When I finished, I wondered if I should bury it. I decided naw.....some tranny will happen by and eat it.......

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
You posted a picture of someone with a gun.

You are a sack of shit and need your ass kicked at minimum.
Lol you're such a ****ing crybaby. That person identified as a "them" btw. By calling them a "one" you are literally being an intolerant bigot. And on the eve of national trans day..

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Lol you're such a ****ing crybaby. That person identified as a "them" btw. By calling them a "one" you are literally being an intolerant bigot. And on the eve of national trans day..
Your the one advocating to shoot trans people.

**** you dude. **** your parents too for raising such a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT