ADVERTISEMENT

Tri gender ?

That’s the part I didn’t even get into, I understand the parents are in a tough spot. Hell, my older sister is very religious and one of her boys is wearing leggings and makeup currently.

Now, we’ve all pretty much suspected he was gay for the better part of a decade. He attempted suicide a few months back (second time). My sister and brother in law are in a position where they don’t want to lose their child. I personally think he needs to be committed and have intensive inpatient therapy.
He probably does need help - with family like he has he’s probably in an awful situation.

You should ask them.
During one of the other 18 threads about TG people were a lot of comments from Dr. Katie Imborek, an actual doctor who cares for TG kids at UIHC. You should look her up.
The flippancy of your response shows a lack for seriousness towards the topic, and that you do not want to educate yourself. You seem very emotional about the subject. You show clearly visceral reactions to the topic. That might be a you problem, and not a they problem.

I’m fully aware of the difference between the two. However, one of them you cannot come back from. Not to mention suicide is much higher in the trans community than the general population.
Suicide rate in doctors is 1.87x the times of general population. 4% of all doctors will die by suicide. We should stop people from being doctors for their own safety.

During one of the other 18 threads about TG people were a lot of comments from Dr. Katie Imborek, an actual doctor who cares for TG kids at UIHC. You should look her up.
The flippancy of your response shows a lack for seriousness towards the topic, and that you do not want to educate yourself. You seem very emotional about the subject. You show clearly visceral reactions to the topic. That might be a you problem, and not a they problem.

I would think your reaction is more visceral than mine ever was about this topic. Earlier in this thread I’ve already stated that my advocacy goes pretty much as far as these words in this thread.

Basically you’re a way to waste my time on a message board.

I've never heard of the trigender term. But rather than dismiss it, has anyone else?

If I'm thinking through it logically, then it would seem similar to non binary. A person not really fitting into male/female roles.

IMO, Anyone that is transgender must be pretty dang tough mentally. I am not surprised at the high suicide rates, it would not be easy.

Dr. Imborek is a nut job and is about as far left on this topic as a person can be. Using her as a source does not prove anything. I have seen lots of patients she recommended surgery even though they have a recent history of untreated trauma in their life. She is everything that is wrong with trans care.

Dr. Imborek is a nut job and is about as far left on this topic as a person can be. Using her as a source does not prove anything. I have seen lots of patients she recommended surgery even though they have a recent history of untreated trauma in their life. She is everything that is wrong with trans care.
Sure.

I would think your reaction is more visceral than mine ever was about this topic. Earlier in this thread I’ve already stated that my advocacy goes pretty much as far as these words in this thread.

Basically you’re a way to waste my time on a message board.
I take it this is what you say rather than just retreating from a topic, or admitting you are don't have a solid grasp of an issue, but are willing to assign lesser value to other people based upon your own emotions. People I assume you have never met.

Reactions: BelemNole
I take it this is what you say rather than just retreating from a topic, or admitting you are don't have a solid grasp of an issue, but are willing to assign lesser value to other people based upon your own emotions. People I assume you have never met.

This is true, I haven’t met the entire trans community. That being said, it doesn’t mean I can’t have empathy for them. Especially kids that are going through that.

Threads like this are instructive as to why foreign sourced bots, and the GQP are pushing so heavily on their anti trans agenda. With minimal effort they can produce powerful, emotional, logic free reactions that resonate. And, they take eyes off of issues that actually matter to people.

• Haha
Reactions: Urohawk and Roodolf
Threads like this are instructive as to why foreign sourced bots, and the GQP are pushing so heavily on their anti trans agenda. With minimal effort they can produce powerful, emotional, logic free reactions that resonate. And, they take eyes off of issues that actually matter to people.
LOL...this thread is about someone claiming to be "Trigender" and linking it to Dutch or Hawaiian backgrounds. And you say "the reactions" to it are what's without logic. Brilliant. Can't make this shit up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT