ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble streaming ABC

gohawks50

HB Legend
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2010
Anyone else having problems? I have Direct TV stream and my local stations are out of Omaha. Every other channel is working, but when I tune to the ABC channel (KETV) it says the video feed for this channel isn't working.

I have a super duper legal and in no way shape or form illegal app on my firestick and it's not working either.
Search USC vs LSU on YouTube and there's some live streams

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I was a DirecTV customer for 20 years, but they are dead to me now. Been with YouTube TV for probably 6-7 years now and have never looked back.
Direct TV Stream is a very good service You Tube is too. Not going to argue with you on that.

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Well, since you folks can't see the game, Both QBs are making some decent throws and look decent for a season opener but its pretty slow overall. LSU's QB stat line is very solid at the half, they should be happy. The WR for USC made a AWESOME 1 handed catch in the middle of the field in the first. The game seems to be going real fast tho.

Last edited:
Apparently the difference is that I'm watching the game and you're not.
It’s the same service they have had via dish only now via stream. So you have the price games played still… and they have the balls to have an ad right not offering new customers at 3 month discount to switch now… and see the LSU-USC game… you know the one they cannot see. 😂😂😂

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Almost, SW Iowa in a low spot with metal buildings, grain bins, and trees surrounding me.
mad max GIF

Reactions: noleclone2
Almost, SW Iowa in a low spot with metal buildings, grain bins, and trees surrounding me.
I've got a bunch of RF to fiber equipment that would be perfect for you. I can carry an over the air TV signal for miles if I need to. It's kinda a solution looking for a problem.

I made up a new gmail address to get another free trial. Have you thought about dropping Direct TV? I could never go back.
My problem is I still like the old school method of changing channels by punching in numbers or flipping channels. I'm showing my age!

Reactions: Gimmered
Some of you folks are missing a very entertaining college football contest.

Direct TV Stream is a very good service You Tube is too. Not going to argue with you on that.
We just dropped DTV Stream for YTTV this weekend. DTV got way too expensive. YTTV is $25/month cheaper and the multiview for sports is a game changer. User interface isn’t quite as good but the cost savings will be solid.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT