ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s age and health under renewed scrutiny after Biden’s exit

I think he seems pretty vibrant for his age. To me most of his flaws are his personality... and that hasn't changed at all.

Now, given his age, his chances of suffering some health malady are pretty high at this point, and decline is evitable. But people seem to be mixing up Trump's defects via personality vs defects merely due to age.

JFC. It isn’t his personality. It’s character. He has none.

I haven’t seen a slightest change in 2015 to 2024 Trump. 2024 Trump is more cognitively with it than 2020 Biden.

Face it, your party hid his decline and you lemmings finally conceded after the biggest train wreck of a debate in modern history.

Trump is certainly prone to lying and I wish he’d change his rhetoric at times but to say he and Biden are cognitively in the same boat is ludicrous.
You are actually not far off. He's been lost for quite awhile... as has been mentioned there was person. woman. man. etc etc.... there was nuking a hurricane... bombing airports in the revolutionary War...injecting disinfectant into the body. I mean maybe he's just always been a huge ****ing moron and we have been giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was declining cognitively. Either way he's unfit. And honestly that's low on the reasons why he's unfit but it is just another one to throw on the pile.

JFC. It isn’t his personality. It’s character. He has none.
He is low character, but I stand by my analysis here.

But the reason for being low character would have to do with his psychological construction.

And when we're talking about a psychological trait like narcissism, that falls under the domain of personality.

A personality disorder:

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and how severe they are can vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
  • Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
  • Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
  • Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
  • Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want.
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
  • Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT