ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Wealth Surges as DJT Stock Rises Again!

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Donald Trump’s fortune got another boost as stock in Trump Media & Technology Group surged again.

Trump Media shares climbed 14% to $66.22 on Wednesday, giving the company a market value of roughly $8 billion. That would make Trump’s approximately 60% stake worth about $5.2 billion. The company’s stock market debut under the DJT ticker followed its merger with special-purpose acquisition company Digital World Acquisition Corp.

That would give Trump an overall net worth of $7.1 billion and make him one of the 400 richest people in the world, according to the Forbes list of billionaires.

The move in shares on Wednesday boosts his wealth on paper by nearly $700 million in one day.
The former president could receive tens of millions of additional shares if the stock stays above certain levels in the coming weeks.

BTW Rico is reaping the rewards of this goldmine.

When Senor Trump makes money Rico makes money!
I'm glad he's making money and piling up the cash. He owes a half a billion $$ right now for all of his criminal and civil court case losses, and piling up more soon. Bulldog James is all set to go for it. This'll make her job that much easier. Can't wait, party at E Jean's house tonight!! Thanks Donnie! WOO HOO!

I'm glad he's making money and piling up the cash. He owes a half a billion $$ right now for all of his criminal and civil court case losses, and piling up more soon. Bulldog James is all set to go for it. This'll make her job that much easier. Can't wait, party at E Jean's house tonight!! Thanks Donnie! WOO HOO!
Bulldog James? LOL LOL

E Jean won't see a dime!

So Putin puts an extra ruble or two in your check when his protege makes money? You must be so proud.

Donald Trump’s fortune got another boost as stock in Trump Media & Technology Group surged again.

Trump Media shares climbed 14% to $66.22 on Wednesday, giving the company a market value of roughly $8 billion. That would make Trump’s approximately 60% stake worth about $5.2 billion. The company’s stock market debut under the DJT ticker followed its merger with special-purpose acquisition company Digital World Acquisition Corp.

That would give Trump an overall net worth of $7.1 billion and make him one of the 400 richest people in the world, according to the Forbes list of billionaires.

The move in shares on Wednesday boosts his wealth on paper by nearly $700 million in one day.
The former president could receive tens of millions of additional shares if the stock stays above certain levels in the coming weeks.

It's a gold mine!!!

Thanks for tipping me off about this great opportunity Rico! I'm doubling down on the dip! Are you with me my man?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT