ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Wealth Surges as DJT Stock Rises Again!

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Donald Trump’s fortune got another boost as stock in Trump Media & Technology Group surged again.

Trump Media shares climbed 14% to $66.22 on Wednesday, giving the company a market value of roughly $8 billion. That would make Trump’s approximately 60% stake worth about $5.2 billion. The company’s stock market debut under the DJT ticker followed its merger with special-purpose acquisition company Digital World Acquisition Corp.

That would give Trump an overall net worth of $7.1 billion and make him one of the 400 richest people in the world, according to the Forbes list of billionaires.

The move in shares on Wednesday boosts his wealth on paper by nearly $700 million in one day.
The former president could receive tens of millions of additional shares if the stock stays above certain levels in the coming weeks.

BTW Rico is reaping the rewards of this goldmine.

When Senor Trump makes money Rico makes money!
I'm glad he's making money and piling up the cash. He owes a half a billion $$ right now for all of his criminal and civil court case losses, and piling up more soon. Bulldog James is all set to go for it. This'll make her job that much easier. Can't wait, party at E Jean's house tonight!! Thanks Donnie! WOO HOO!

I'm glad he's making money and piling up the cash. He owes a half a billion $$ right now for all of his criminal and civil court case losses, and piling up more soon. Bulldog James is all set to go for it. This'll make her job that much easier. Can't wait, party at E Jean's house tonight!! Thanks Donnie! WOO HOO!
Bulldog James? LOL LOL

E Jean won't see a dime!

So Putin puts an extra ruble or two in your check when his protege makes money? You must be so proud.

Donald Trump’s fortune got another boost as stock in Trump Media & Technology Group surged again.

Trump Media shares climbed 14% to $66.22 on Wednesday, giving the company a market value of roughly $8 billion. That would make Trump’s approximately 60% stake worth about $5.2 billion. The company’s stock market debut under the DJT ticker followed its merger with special-purpose acquisition company Digital World Acquisition Corp.

That would give Trump an overall net worth of $7.1 billion and make him one of the 400 richest people in the world, according to the Forbes list of billionaires.

The move in shares on Wednesday boosts his wealth on paper by nearly $700 million in one day.
The former president could receive tens of millions of additional shares if the stock stays above certain levels in the coming weeks.

It's a gold mine!!!

Thanks for tipping me off about this great opportunity Rico! I'm doubling down on the dip! Are you with me my man?

Rico Jr got his graduation present a couple of weeks early.

Young Rico wanted a truck, a mans man kind of truck for graduation and thanks to the coin Big Rico made on the Trump Stock Little Rico's wishes came true.

Jacked up - Big Tires - Headers -

It's a mans truck!

436275662_10220314424009344_7026538932538815474_n.jpg

Reactions: HawkeyeHitman

Young Rico wanted a truck, a mans man kind of truck for graduation and thanks to the coin Big Rico made on the Trump Stock Little Rico's wishes came true.

It's a mans truck!

You should probably have started this post with “Once upon a time….”

Reactions: BGHAWK

It's a mans truck!

I guess white trash begets white trash. I feel bad for your boy.

I love you.

I feel sorry for your wife, I really feel sorry if you have children.
Dad brag moment: two no pic kids. One graduating college tomorrow starting a job in July doing data science making >$100K out of undergrad. The other one studies honors business at Iowa currently has a 4.0. Both highly successful so far. Neither has a jacked up truck. I’m sure they appreciate your sympathies so thanks for that!

I can’t even imagine the smoke and mirrors around this company

Dad brag moment: two no pic kids. One graduating college tomorrow starting a job in July doing data science making >$100K out of undergrad. The other one studies honors business at Iowa currently has a 4.0. Both highly successful so far. Neither has a jacked up truck. I’m sure they appreciate your sympathies so thanks for that!
I assume the are gay, the way you brag them up.

I wondered if my oldest was bi for a while - in my world we don’t care about such things. But nope she has a serious boyfriend getting his doctorate in biochemical engineering. The youngest is enjoying the IC party scene in her sorority.

You’ll have to excuse rico, he doesn’t know what success is. He’s been a disappointment to his parents since day one and hasn’t been able to rub two pennies together since they cut him off. Outside of make believe, he doesn’t have much. Pity is his currency so he doesn’t understand what you’re talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
You’ll have to excuse rico, he doesn’t know what success is. He’s been a disappointment to his parents since day one and hasn’t been able to run two pennies together since they cut him off. Outside of make believe, he doesn’t have much. Pity is his currency so he doesn’t understand what you’re talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawki97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT