ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Asks GA Secretary of State to Commit Election Fraud

C- grade here. You could have done better if you’d been much more outraged by the fact that both sides of the aisle are in fact to blame for what’s happening to the United States.
Yes, dems have some things to blame but nothing to do with this last two months or so.

That is 100% on Trump and his supporters. He had the opportunity to ask for recounts (which he did) and take his "evidence" to court. Beyond that, he himself is ruining the integrity of our election process. Do you agree?

Yes, dems have some things to blame but nothing to do with this last two months or so.

That is 100% on Trump and his supporters. He had the opportunity to ask for recounts (which he did) and take his "evidence" to court. Beyond that, he himself is ruining the integrity of our election process. Do you agree?

Well I didn’t know that we were only discussing events of the last couple of months.

the crumbling of this country started many years ago and there’s plenty of blame for everybody’s favorite politicians.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Well I didn’t know that we were only discussing events of the last couple of months.
Seriously? Look at this thread title and what this topic is about. I'm all for discussing historical events but this has everything to do with the most recent election, of which Rs are 100% responsible for at this point. Heck, you even mentioned it.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I’m not much for big conspiracy theories about 5-dimensional chess being played in situations such as this, but if ever there was a set-up where I couldn’t dismiss the possibility that the President and his team were playing “Mousetrap” with an “opponent” in order to set them up for some later action, the call on Saturday would be on the list. I can’t dismiss out of hand the idea that the call was a “set-up” intended to get Raffesperger to go on the record denying some specific aspect of the claims raised in the election contest lawsuit just ahead of a big “reveal” by the Campaign to the public tomorrow or Tuesday for the purpose of undercutting confidence in Raffensperger’s certification of the Nov. 3 election. That would call the validity of Georgia’s electors into question and the debate over the Objections on Wednesday would suddenly have a lot more substance.

Many have noted that changing Georgia doesn’t change the election. That’s true, but if there is any outcome in the future other than the one the media and Dems have assured us is preordained, it has to start with one state.

A factual demonstration of real issue of voter fraud and the counting of invalid votes in Georgia, with a legitimate election contest pending that everyone seems to want to see “wither on the vine” without a ruling on the merits, would be a significant development that might shift the dynamic a bit for what is going to take place on Wednesday.

if you got to this point, thank you for that.

Holy shit lol. Wow.

What in the hell are the dickheads in the WH trying to do? EVERYTHING they come up with has been tested and refuted. The machines results in questions have been verified by manual counts. There have been multiple audits performed by challenges.

Counting and recounting, then recounting, which verified the results = verification, which has resulted in verification by the REPUBLICAN party.

So, the POTUS, reinforced by the WH legal force, tells the GA SoS he wants him to find enough votes to win the state. As if the Orange Turd has enough legal problems.

Reactions: lucas80
I was just trying to give you guys another side to your circle jerk.

I have not read the transcript or listened to the call. I don't have time today...

You didn’t have time for an objective piece of information (a transcript or audio recording of the call) with subsequent introspection and thought but you did have time to seek out and read an op-ed from a far right “news” organization.

No wonder your brain is so broken.

So...wait a minute...the claim now being fed to you is that the Trump campaign DIDN'T present this incontrovertible evidence in court so that their claims would get tossed. They could then make an eleventh hour phone call to the governor of GA in hopes that he would deny some specific claim that they actually DID have evidence to prove. And they had Lindsey call him beforehand and lie about THAT call so the governor would then record THIS call and - goaded by a Trump tweet - release it to the public so they could then slam him with their aforementioned evidence and call into question the entire electoral process.

Good god, I wish I had not gotten to that "point".
b3iDL1u.png

This is a big point. It seems so long ago, and Trump stirs up so much dust it's hard to keep things straight, but Trump did get some Republicans from Michigan to come to DC to talk about overturning the results there. Trump also went after officials in Arizona and Pennsylvania.
It makes you wonder if there are other taped calls out there?

Reactions: Torg
You didn’t have time for an objective piece of information (a transcript or audio recording of the call) with subsequent introspection and thought but you did have time to seek out and read an op-ed from a far right “news” organization.

No wonder your brain is so broken.

Expound on dumb and you get dumber.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT