ADVERTISEMENT

Trump campaigning in North Carolina

Trump is a high energy campaign, of course he's going to sprint through the finish line! Mea while tampon Tim is on the view and Kamala is back on the "call her daddy" podcast.

No. Done. Can't handle people from that side.
If it's separate and equal, that's just fine by me.
That would explain the elevated stressors you are showing.

Take a breath man. Get laid, smoke a bowl, drink a beer, go on a long run, go camping, do what you need to do but you gotta blow off some stream.

I'm headed for Chattanooga this week otherwise I'd come meet you for a beer and remind you that even though we are different, we are not bad people.

I'm not in Iowa anymore but most of the women I know are not afraid of losing their husbands to anyone. If you want him take him and I'll take half.
That isn't the button it used to be.

Sure, take half the money, and in 5 years I'll be back to where I was with a model made in the 90s. And you are now a divorcee playing the match game against said 30 year olds and other mommies.

Hope you like sucking dick cuz I'm not trying to play baby daddy for a chick who "has a headache".

Now, if you are a limp dick dude, I'm sure that's scary as shit. If you're in your 40s+ and have stable income in today's world, these younger **** boys that don't have any path forward cannot compete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gus is dead
That isn't the button it used to be.

Sure, take half the money, and in 5 years I'll be back to where I was with a model made in the 90s. And you are now a divorcee playing the match game against said 30 year olds and other mommies.

Hope you like sucking dick cuz I'm not trying to play baby daddy for a chick who "has a headache".

Now, if you are a limp dick dude, I'm sure that's scary as shit. If your in your 40s+ and have stable income in today's world, these younger **** boys that don't have any path forward cannot compete.
Why in God's name would I want another man? Newsflash, I don't. I'm not even remotely concerned that my husband is looking elsewhere because he knows he's got a good thing. But if he wants to go I sure as hell am not stopping him. I'll take half and am perfectly capable of supporting myself on my own. I have friends, kids, grandkids, and a fulfilling life. Men my age are looking for someone to take care of them. No thank you.

Why in God's name would I want another man? Newsflash, I don't. I'm not even remotely concerned that my husband is looking elsewhere because he knows he's got a good thing. But if he wants to go I sure as hell am not stopping him. I'll take half and am perfectly capable of supporting myself on my own. I have friends, kids, grandkids, and a fulfilling life. Men my age are looking for someone to take care of them. No thank you.
Not you, the proverbial ladies you were speaking of. My generation and Gen X all had this fear of divorce, because many watched our parents do it, and the female CRUSHES in court, to your point, but once you've gone around the sun a few times you realize money can be made, waking up with someone who sucks doesn't go away.

“Hospice husbands”. It’s a very attractive demographic and psychographic, 3boys. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3boysmom
Not you, the proverbial ladies you were speaking of. My generation and Gen X all had this fear of divorce, because many watched our parents do it, and the female CRUSHES in court, to your point, but once you've gone around the sun a few times you realize money can be made, waking up with someone who sucks doesn't go away.
100% agree that waking up with someone who sucks is not worth any amount of money.

You come off as a woman with a poor attitude that doesn't value your husband.

You come off as a woman with a poor attitude that doesn't value your husband.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT