ADVERTISEMENT

Trump can t post bond

Dude straight up lied. He said he had $400 million cash on hand. Turns out he's broke and his properties are worthless. Also his GoFundMe page stalled out after only collecting $1.7 million. Dude is a joke. Vote blue!

Did he say that? I don't remember that.

Either way it's not surprising.

Trumps new plane
Plane Airplane GIF

keep in mind this is a man with absolutely no shame or inclination to tell the truth

so...he'll just make up some obviously BS reason he can't pay then beg his supporters & the RNC to cover his expenses

one way or another...trump supporters are paying these fines

Does he even own his properties or are most on loans that banks will snap up when the time comes?
He owns most of his properties. But the one that are bigger money producers have some loans. Think in the next 5 yrs he owes about 780 million. So this judgement isn’t the whole picture. Part Of his debt is a minority stake in a partnership . He can’t just refinance that. It’s at the whims of the partnership.

Reactions: HawkMD
As long as the GOP does not do something foolish, like put a family member in charge of the official Republican Party and all of their fundraising, they will survive.
Honestly if I was a big donor. I’d be worried that my donations would go directly to Trump and his expenses. Would rather give to a SuperPac.

Reactions: noleclone2
Sort of, but that's a big part of his crimes. Trump isn't going around and having people murdered although the whole "trying to overthrow the government" thing is kind of a big deal.
More thinking of nailing him for something that is an auxiliary issue. Instead of trying to overthrow an election or steal and conceal a UHaul of classified documents.

Keep in mind a lot of his properties are golf courses that are hemorrhaging money. It's hard to get someone to loan you money when you are bleeding out.
The Tower is the biggest money maker correct?

Honestly if I was a big donor. I’d be worried that my donations would go directly to Trump and his expenses. Would rather give to a SuperPac.
1. Lara Trump has said this is the plan.
2. If you are a big donor type who blows money on memberships to Mar A Lago you make a big donation knowing that you will have access to President Trump, and you will be paid back with a tax cut, or something else as lucrative to you.

1. Lara Trump has said this is the plan.
2. If you are a big donor type who blows money on memberships to Mar A Lago you make a big donation knowing that you will have access to President Trump, and you will be paid back with a tax cut, or something else as lucrative to you.
But the issue is pragmatic. If u see the House going bye bye. I’d hate to gamble on Trump pulling another rabbit. I’d want to keep the House as close as possible so I don’t lose some of my tax cuts.

Superpac money goes directly to his own expenses. It has been. That money can be used for virtually anything.

Reactions: funksouljon
He owns most of his properties. But the one that are bigger money producers have some loans. Think in the next 5 yrs he owes about 780 million. So this judgement isn’t the whole picture. Part Of his debt is a minority stake in a partnership . He can’t just refinance that. It’s at the whims of the partnership.
He owns about half of the 30 properties he has an interest in the United States. The others have large loans on them. Some of them are partnerships that would've prohibited him from tapping into funds.

Reactions: BrainVision
Correct, but there is degrees of bragging or overstating your wealth. Trump is in a league of his own. Some days I feel like I’m worth 12 billion. Some days 6.
Agree completely. He's also highly leveraged.

He owns about half of the 30 properties he has an interest in the United States. The others have large loans on them. Some of them are partnerships that would've prohibited him from tapping into funds.
NeEd’s the truth Social deal to go though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT