ADVERTISEMENT

Trump can t post bond

You Trump fan boys are as bad as the Musk fan boys.

You're the one throwing labels around. It's all rooted in emotion for you and your ilk. With the assistance of CNN, MSNBC, etc, etc, you all feel supremely sure of what is "fact". Then, when the actual process takes place, you all freak out when your tribalism is not in line with reality. Before you say something about Fox or whatever outlet you accuse me of getting my info from, I've watched way more CNN, MSNBC, or whatever other 'legacy' outlets than any "conservative" sources. It's not being a 'fanboy'. I'm sorry to piss on your parade, but there is a difference between the person and the policy. Doing the opposite of Trump is not a policy....it's stupidity. I wish no ill will toward you and, believe it or not, i honestly believe that we would actually agree on the vast majority of issues, but it's become Iowa vs. Iowa St as far as letting emotion get in the way of rational thought.

• Haha
Reactions: noleclone2
You're the one throwing labels around. It's all rooted in emotion for you and your ilk. With the assistance of CNN, MSNBC, etc, etc, you all feel supremely sure of what is "fact". Then, when the actual process takes place, you all freak out when your tribalism is not in line with reality. Before you say something about Fox or whatever outlet you accuse me of getting my info from, I've watched way more CNN, MSNBC, or whatever other 'legacy' outlets than any "conservative" sources. It's not being a 'fanboy'. I'm sorry to piss on your parade, but there is a difference between the person and the policy. Doing the opposite of Trump is not a policy....it's stupidity. I wish no ill will toward you and, believe it or not, i honestly believe that we would actually agree on the vast majority of issues, but it's become Iowa vs. Iowa St as far as letting emotion get in the way of rational thought.
Trump is an Iowa, Iowa State situation? What are you smoking? The man has 88 indictments against him, has been found liable for rape, and just lost a half a billion financial case that he completely lied about being able to pay off. He's a joke.

Trump sucks balls. Thought we sent you to bed without dinner.

Your comment here LITERALLY makes no sense. It literally makes no sense to say that saying something is fascinating makes no sense.

Welp...that's enough HROT for today haha
You should extend it beyond today... like maybe try out making it for forever.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
33518243.gif

Todays talking point...8th Amendment

Cue all the clips of Trump bragging how much of a gazillionaire he is!

This seems to have quieted the MAGAts for a moment, I think the fact he says he's rich, but in court said he can't pay, has stunned their slow brains, which are trying to figure out how both can be true.

Now that they've been fed their opinions for the day by the GOP, they' be back at it with this 8th Amendment argument.

Team Trump is right to be concerned. A cornerstone of his whole cult and persona is he is this super wealthy billionaire. People are naturally infatuated by such wealth and people and it has a celebrity status often similar to movie and rock stars. If it gets shattered and shown he is not one of these people, so does his cult of personality protection.

Team Trump is right to be concerned. A cornerstone of his whole cult and persona is he is this super wealthy billionaire. People are naturally infatuated by such wealth and people and it has a celebrity status often similar to movie and rock stars. If it gets shattered and shown he is not one of these people, so does his cult of personality protection.
He certainly lied about having $400 million cash on hand. Dude appears to be dead broke. I'm looking forward to New York seizing his bank accounts on Monday.

The funny thing is he probably doesn't even own property worth $400m. At least not in NY or probablyeven the US. Like Warren Buffet said, everything Trump owns he overpaid for and is mortgaged up the hilt.

They'll seize $400m worth of property, then sell it only to have $50m left after paying his creditors.

The funny thing is he probably doesn't even own property worth $400m. At least not in NY or probablyeven the US. Like Warren Buffet said, everything Trump owns he overpaid for and is mortgaged up the hilt.

They'll seize $400m worth of property, then sell it only to have $50m left after paying his creditors.
They'll seize $1.5B of property, to fulfill a $450M debt.

I wonder how many of us giahort’ers are worth more than Trump now?
Well, I don't have someone other than my wife monitoring my finances, so, most of us have more liquidity and access to cash than Trump does. I think this is why Trump is FREAKING OUT! Letitia James has his balls in a vise. He isn't used to being monitored or held responsible.

Maralago alone is worth north of $350M you twit. The stupidity and lack of financial common sense from some people on this OT board is astonishing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT