ADVERTISEMENT

Trump classy comments after Biden drops out

BelemNole

HB Legend
Mar 29, 2002
lol you know that’s a lie

Former President Trump said President Biden"was not fit to run for president" and is not — and "never was" fit to serve.

The Republican presidential nominee was reacting to Biden’s stunning announcement Sunday afternoon that he is suspending his re-election campaign.

"He is the worst president in the history of our country," Trump told Fox News Digital in a phone interview Sunday afternoon. "There has never been a president so bad."

30 min ago. One week after Biden called Trump to check in on him.

IMG-0702.jpg

In terms of cognitive stability, Trump was simply the “tallest midget”, until this afternoon. Any candidate the Dems come up with should be able to easily tear him apart in a debate, campaign speech, etc. and come across as more well-liked by the independents.

Swing state “undecided” voters were looking for a reason not to vote for Trump and they just got it today.

In terms of cognitive stability, Trump was simply the “tallest midget”, until this afternoon. Any candidate the Dems come up with should be able to easily tear him apart in a debate, campaign speech, etc. and come across as more well-liked by the independents.

Swing state “undecided” voters were looking for a reason not to vote for Trump and they just got it today.
Going to be fascinated to see if Trump shows up for another debate.

Going to be fascinated to see if Trump shows up for another debate.
Was thinking the same thing. Now he’ll be the one with the least ability to make an argument or have his lies contested.

Lose/Lose for Trump. He debates, he gets obliterated, he refuses to debate, and everyone sees him as a coward, scared of losing a debate.

Reactions: sober_teacher
My “non-political” neighbor just removed his “Trump” sign from his front yard this morning while I was at church.
I saw him this afternoon on my daily constitutional and “kidded” him about him taking down the sign and he told me at least now he has something to vote “for”….
He was a Trumper in ‘16, a Biden guy in ‘20 and had placed a Trump sign in his yard about a month ago….he told me he’s waiting to see what “the new sign looks like”……;)
This cannot be a good sign (no pun intended) for Republicans, can it?

My “non-political” neighbor just removed his “Trump” sign from his front yard this morning while I was at church.
I saw him this afternoon on my daily constitutional and “kidded” him about him taking down the sign and he told me at least now he has something to vote “for”….
He was a Trumper in ‘16, a Biden guy in ‘20 and had placed a Trump sign in his yard about a month ago….he told me he’s waiting to see what “the new sign looks like”……;)
This cannot be a good sign (no pun intended) for Republicans, can it?
Terrible for Republicans. Everyone wanted two different candidates other than Trump or Biden, and the Dems got it done. In addition to a lot of undecideds now voting Dem, will likely see a lot of Nikki Haley supporters change sides.

Was thinking the same thing. Now he’ll be the one with the least ability to make an argument or have his lies contested.

Lose/Lose for Trump. He debates, he gets obliterated, he refuses to debate, and everyone sees him as a coward, scared of losing a debate.
I mean, if he doesn't...doesn't that optically look terrible for Trump? He was willing to debate an 81 year man who clearly had declined, yet he won't debate a woman?

Reactions: VodkaSam
Former President Trump said President Biden"was not fit to run for president" and is not — and "never was" fit to serve.

"He is the worst president in the history of our country," Trump told Fox News Digital in a phone interview Sunday afternoon. "There has never been a president so bad."

30 min ago. One week after Biden called Trump to check in on him.

IMG-0702.jpg
spider-man-pointing-meme.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT