ADVERTISEMENT

Trump couldn't stay awake during convention.

It is 100% projection lol
ichabod crane mirror GIF

To be fair, you've been a Trumper the whole time. You went through the classic phases of the "Trump sucks but..." types.

We've got the classic "3rd party" voter claim:
No. I will be voting FOR a 3rd party candidate.

I won’t get guilted into voting for a president.

We've got the classic "Both sides suck" claim:
Trump Sucks
Biden Sucks

The fact that these are our two options is a damn embarrassment.

And then of course, the "I can't hide it anymore" post:
Trump 2024!!!!

All in a matter of 2 months.

He fell asleep. This wasn't the prayer.

"But further scrutiny from Newsweek reveals that the widely circulated clip actually occurred four minutes later, during the speech by Dhillon, a National Committeewoman of the Republican National Committee for California and a regular Fox News guest."

Reactions: EasyHawk
That's hilarious. So much for that grandstanding in your recent posting history.
It’s amazing that it took Trump getting shot in the ear for these liars to come out of the woodwork and acknowledge they want to suck up all the sweat dripping off Trump’s nutsack after his latest round of golf.

It’s truly pathetic it took an ear wound for these dumbass liars to finally own their Trump devotion.

I admire your steadfastness to being wrong on this one.

See it's not that hard to be nice.

The video I posted from Alex Cole is not during the prayer. It’s from 4 minutes after the prayer with this woman on stage.

heyui8s.jpeg

Those are two separate clips that Scruddy opted to cite.

I’ll grant you that Trump isn’t fully asleep but it clearly struggling to stay awake and bored with the content. I admire the lengths you go to defend Trump. It’s okay to say he had a harrowing 48 hours and is exhausted. But Alex Cole’s video is not during the prayer.

Oops what?

You’re going with “But Biden”? Lol. Really?

What does a confused, decrepit old man have to do with the fact Trump is a pathological liar and you are hypocritical about that?

C’mon, Scruddy. You’ve gone bat shit crazy lately.
After the debate and this weekend I'm all in on Trump. All politicians lie to some extent unfortunately. Trump is still the best choice we have this election. Wish we had different candidates, but it is what it is.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Pretty clear what happened. Trump shut his eyes during the prayer. This sent him into sleep mode. And he went to slumberland when the next speaker started speaking. What we have here is a second sleeper situation.
The idea of prayer confuses it so much

The video I posted from Alex Cole is not during the prayer. It’s from 4 minutes after the prayer with this woman on stage.

heyui8s.jpeg

Those are two separate clips that Scruddy opted to cite.

I’ll grant you that Trump isn’t fully asleep but it clearly struggling to stay awake and bored with the content. I admire the lengths you go to defend Trump. It’s okay to say he had a harrowing 48 hours and is exhausted. But Alex Cole’s video is not during the prayer.
This the lady on stage?
Princess Leia Youre My Only Hope GIF by Star Wars

Nobody really thinks this. Even his acolytes aren't that stupid.
*Donald Trump is seen praying on video*

Democrats of hort: "nobody is stupid enough to believe he has ever prayed in his life. He, like, fell asleep. For the exact amount of time the prayer went on for. Yeah, that's what happened. Haha, idiots..."

*Donald Trump is seen praying on video*

Democrats of hort: "nobody is stupid enough to believe he has ever prayed in his life. He, like, fell asleep. For the exact amount of time the prayer went on for. Yeah, that's what happened. Haha, idiots..."
You think he was actually praying? I was wrong. His acolytes really are that stupid. And here I was giving them the benefit of doubt until you set me straight.

You think he was actually praying? I was wrong. His acolytes really are that stupid. And here I was giving them the benefit of doubt until you set me straight.
You're right, bro. He definitely slept for the exact amount of time the prayer went on for. Sorry for not realizing how smart this take was at first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT