ADVERTISEMENT

Trump deletes social media video about election victory referencing 'Unified Reich' after facing backlash

Why are you silly libtards so obsessed with Trump. Yes, we know he sucks. But he is now a nobody and a non factor going forward for the 2024 election. He is no longer the face of the Republican Party. You are the only ones talking about him.

Signed,

About 40 GIORT conservative posters 2021 to early 2023.

Why are you silly libtards so obsessed with Trump. Yes, we know he sucks. But he is now a nobody and a non factor going forward for the 2024 election. He is no longer the face of the Republican Party. You are the only ones talking about him.

Signed,

About 40 GIORT conservative posters 2021 to early 2023.
While they still continued to defend him on every little thing that came up and usually said "I don't like trump but" then they'd go out of there way to defend the indefensible.

Very well could be, I think you and I had an interaction earlier this week where you just took some very liberal stances. (Immagration if memory serves)
We've gone at it a couple of times in the past, but I don't recall anything specific this week. (But that doesn't mean it didn't happen.) You remind me of some of my friends of whom I have philosophical differences, but yet we're able to smoke a little hippy lettuce and laugh about other things.

We've gone at it a couple of times in the past, but I don't recall anything specific this week. (But that doesn't mean it didn't happen.) You remind me of some of my friends of whom I have philosophical differences, but yet we're able to smoke a little hippy lettuce and laugh about other things.
I'm willing to bet about 99% of us would fall into that category and never discuss the topics that differentiate us if not used as a wedge by our politicians.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
He has been telling us who he is for a long time. Too many people aren't listening and don't seem to care.
People on this site are ignoring all of it. Worse, many are for it. There are people right here on this site that want a dictatorship as long as it’s Trump and his minions running it. Complete opposite of what America was founded on and these assholes are fine giving it away…like a Russian leader wants us to do.

Last edited:
People on this site are ignoring all of it. Worse, many are for it. There are people right here on this site that wants a dictatorship as long as it’s Trump and his minions running it. Complete opposite of what America was founded on and these assholes are fine giving it away…like a Russian leader wants us to do.

That is the scary part. I used to think a lot of them were just oblivious. Maybe just not paying attention. I am not so sure about that anymore. Some? yes. But certainly not all.

I literally had a client in here telling me how much Russia's infrastructure, economy, etc... was better than ours. It was because of Joe Biden.

People on this site are ignoring all of it. Worse, many are for it. There are people right here on this site that wants a dictatorship as long as it’s Trump and his minions running it. Complete opposite of what America was founded on and these assholes are fine giving it away…like a Russian leader wants us to do.
It’s Fox News. I guess they would get to be the state sponsored (and only) media source once the evil bastard gets in office. Often wondered what’s in it for them spewing all this bullshit should our country fall into this chaos. Percentage of diehard MAGA’s = percentage of diehard Fox News watchers (and Hannity listeners, Clay and Buck etc…

Reich: a realm, kingdom or empire

Merriam Webster.
8qvg6o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT