ADVERTISEMENT

Trump entering his twilight years

And there it is.

Yep. And as mentioned in my post, B/H > Trump, in this category as well. Even the most banal argument of trump over anyone is usually defeated with basic facts.

I'd have more respect for folks if they'd just admit THEY are the problem on voting for trump. He really brings nothing substantial to the table.

That said, B/H have a huge marketing problem.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Lol
I live in the real world not in sanctuary cities
I live in a world that is allowing way more illegals crossing the border. These are policing issues. I live in a world where most Americans believe their life was better when trump was president. I live in a world that can see biden acting like belongs in a nursing home. Kamala taking over would not be good.
With all the ills you say exist now under Biden, your boy Trump must have a laundry list of remedies. What exactly are they - curbing inflation, ending the wars overseas (Ukraine & Gaza), health care costs, immigration, abortion issues, just to name a few? The fact remains Trump has presented no remedies. For example, he has railed against Obamacare for six years promising repeatedly he has a plan to replace it. He's never produced one. Another is his ludicrous claim that he can end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours yet presents no specifics on how this could be accomplished. Ditto for his "plan" for addressing the abortion issue. Two months ago he promised a "plan" in two weeks which of course never happened. The debate is scheduled in 12 days. Perhaps then we'll learn what Trump's "remedies" are. One thing for sure, Trump won't be able to bs his way through this one. Moderator Jake Tapper won't put up with it.

Yep. And as mentioned in my post, B/H > Trump, in this category as well. Even the most banal argument of trump over anyone is usually defeated with basic facts.

I'd have more respect for folks if they'd just admit THEY are the problem on voting for trump. He really brings nothing substantial to the table.

There are underlying reasons marketing is fai

The reason marketing is failing. Maybe because as bill maher has stated-the dems are the party of no Commonsense

Reactions: funksouljon
With all the ills you say exist now under Biden, your boy Trump must have a laundry list of remedies. What exactly are they - curbing inflation, ending the wars overseas (Ukraine & Gaza), health care costs, immigration, abortion issues, just to name a few? The fact remains Trump has presented no remedies. For example, he has railed against Obamacare for six years promising repeatedly he has a plan to replace it. He's never produced one. Another is his ludicrous claim that he can end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours yet presents no specifics on how this could be accomplished. Ditto for his "plan" for addressing the abortion issue. Two months ago he promised a "plan" in two weeks which of course never happened. The debate is scheduled in 12 days. Perhaps then we'll learn what Trump's "remedies" are. One thing for sure, Trump won't be able to bs his way through this one. Moderator Jake Tapper won't put up with it.
He will put a plug in the border.he will not hamstring American oil production with regulation .this will reduce inflation. Warring countries will not dismiss him lik
There are underlying reasons marketing is fai
The reason marketing is failing. Maybe because as bill maher has stated-the dems are the party of no Commonsense

FYI, both myself, 81 in 2 weeks, and Crazy filthy Don has rounded 3rd base and headed for home and its in sight. I'm only too happy to let Thump win this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT