ADVERTISEMENT

Trump got all creepy on Michael Cohen's 15 year old daughter.

'When did you get such a beautiful figure?' and warning her that in a few years, he would be dating one of her friends,"

Where have I heard that line before. Oh wait, I know!

So, we're just getting this now. Outrage of the day alert. Left is running out of things to throw against the wall.

Question: if a man said that to any of your daughters would you wait even one day to handle the situation, and would you allow her to be used in this manner? Seriously? Those of you who say yes are really poor parents, and you know it.

So, we're just getting this now. Outrage of the day alert. Left is running out of things to throw against the wall.

Question: if a man said that to any of your daughters would you wait even one day to handle the situation, and would you allow her to be used in this manner? Seriously? Those of you who say yes are really poor parents, and you know it.
Question then goldmom?? Are you voting for Trump?

I highly doubt that this example will tip the scales for anyone trying to decide which candidate to vote for. But it is another example of just how weird and odd this man is. Do the daily examples get tiresome? Yep, they do, but that’s no ones fault but his own.

Reactions: Tom Paris
So Michael Cohen raised a poised, well-spoken daughter? Why wouldn't he? He is a poised, well-spoken guy.

And she is pretty and nicely groomed? No surprise there either.

And she hears that kind of nonsense a lot and kind of tunes it out?

... except when Trump comments that her looks came from her mother, she does not get the joke and after a few years considers that Trump was being intentionally rude ... rather than razzing Cohen in a buddy-buddy or frat boy or locker-room-at-the-county-club sort of way? This time around, she thinks back on the literal transcript of the conversation and cuts no one any slack.

She appears to be more worldly; this does not fit with the rest of the presentation and I do not get it. This sounds like reinterpretive memory in order to help her dad sell books.

There are probably a million young pretty Jewish girls who have had those experiences and simply look past them. This time it is a news story and earned her some TV air time?

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
So Michael Cohen raised a poised, well-spoken daughter? Why wouldn't he? He is a poised, well-spoken guy.

And she is pretty and nicely groomed? No surprise there either.

And she hears that kind of nonsense a lot and kind of tunes it out?

... except when Trump comments that her looks came from her mother, she does not get the joke and after a few years considers that Trump was being intentionally rude ... rather than razzing Cohen in a buddy buddy or frat boy or locker-room-at-the-county-club sort of way? This time around, she thinks back on the literal transcript of the conversation cuts no one any slack. She appears to be more worldly than that.

I do not get it. This simply sounds like reinterpretive memory in order to help her dad sell books.

There are probably a million young pretty Jewish girls who have had those experiences and simply look past them.

This time it is a news story and earned her some TV air time.?
It's good to see that you come through and condone that kind of disgusting behavior.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Nothing about that story surprises me. It's the perfect Trump story, especially the part where Kayleigh goes out and calls Cohens credibility into question because he has lied in the past. The irony of her calling anyone a liar is the typical lack of self-awareness of a Trump sycophant.

There just isn't a floor you'll get off the elevator at, is there? You will go all the way down to sub-basement 37 with Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT