ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has lost $4 billion in Truth Social wipeout

Morrison71

HB Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Former President Donald Trump's social media company is in a deep slump that keeps getting worse, wiping out a huge chunk of his net worth.
Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group (DJT) dropped last week to their lowest level since the merger that brought the owner of Truth Social public this spring
Trump's dominant stake of 114.75 million shares was valued at $6.2 billion on May 9. It's now down to about $2.1 billion, a sharp drop that has knocked Trump off the Bloomberg Billionaires Index of the world's 500 richest people.
If this wasn't Trump, this thing would be trading at $1," Matthew Tuttle, CEO of Tuttle Capital Management, told CNN in a phone interview.
However, experts have said it would be very difficult for Trump, the company's majority shareholder, to sell all or even most of his shares without crashing the stock.

Reactions: GES4 and Torg
r8zA7W.gif

If you are interested in learning more about how Trump and his family grift billions of dollars, listen to the latest Al Franken podcast.
Ya, when I want honest, unbiased well reasoned commentary, I turn to AL Franken.😄😁😆😅😂🤣🥲

5 dollars a share is still near 600 million without much of any of his own money in it. Trump will still make big bank of this.

That will never be paid...
Then NYC will seize his real estate assets and sell them to make up for it. So whether they get actual cash (which I believe he has already given them a part of it to hold till the appeal) or not, they'll get their money from him somehow.

Then NYC will seize his real estate assets and sell them to make up for it. So whether they get actual cash (which I believe he has already given them a part of it to hold till the appeal) or not, they'll get their money from him somehow.
How many of those assets aren’t massively leveraged?

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT