ADVERTISEMENT

DJT Stock Is Soaring

Anyone who would invest in this grifter deserves to lose everything.
I actually laugh out loud at the Trumpsters that have invested their life savings into this, and will be left penniless after Trump guts it to extract as much value out for himself, immediately following the election. And then this faux company goes into bankruptcy. Hahah!

It lost $58M last year, and has $-0- in revenue coming in (except from trumptee investors). Anyone still holding this dog deserves to live in a cardboard box.

I actually laugh out loud at the Trumpsters that have invested their life savings into this, and will be left penniless after Trump guts it to extract as much value out for himself, immediately following the election. And then this faux company goes into bankruptcy. Hahah!

It lost $58M last year, and has $-0- in revenue coming in (except from trumptee investors). Anyone still holding this dog deserves to live in a cardboard box.
Once again, can you name anyone who invested their life savings into it or is it just more bullshit liberal lip service you're selling?

DJT was birthed with a flury of criminal fraud activity so individual investors are on notice. A board member of the SPAC and two brothers recruited by them have pled guilty to insider trading. A number of civil suits followed.

Unsurprisingly, the auditing firm hired by DJT was recently accused of “massive fraud” by the SEC and banned by the agency.

When Rico and the other simpletons lose money they have no one to blame but themselves.

Once again, can you name anyone who invested their life savings into it or is it just more bullshit liberal lip service you're selling?

Jerry Dean McLain first bet on former president Donald Trump’s Truth Social two years ago, buying into the Trump company’s planned merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, at $90 a share. Over time, as the price changed, he kept buying, amassing hundreds of shares for $25,000 — pretty much his “whole nest egg,” he said.

Jerry Dean McLain first bet on former president Donald Trump’s Truth Social two years ago, buying into the Trump company’s planned merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, at $90 a share. Over time, as the price changed, he kept buying, amassing hundreds of shares for $25,000 — pretty much his “whole nest egg,” he said.
McLain, 71, who owns a tree-removal service outside Oklahoma City, said he’s not worried. If anything, he wants to buy more.

Trump Media spokeswoman Shannon Devine said in a statement that “Truth Social has created a free-speech beachhead against Big Tech for a fraction of the start-up and operating costs that the legacy tech corporations incurred, while having no debt, more than $200 million in the bank, and the support of hundreds of thousands of retail investors who fervently believe in our mission.”

• Haha
Reactions: IACub
A free speech beachhead. I guess that could work kinda indefinitely if it attracts all the MLM weirdos and they are allowed to scam each other on there? I mean work as a website, Idk how that generates revenue for Truth or helps the share price more than blind faith in Trump.

McLain, 71, who owns a tree-removal service outside Oklahoma City, said he’s not worried. If anything, he wants to buy more.

In what other world would people invest money in a company, that had an annual revenue similar to the McDonald’s resteraunt in Ottumwa, yet that same company somehow loses $58M that same year? Only the dumbest of MAGA idiots who follow their cult leader.

How many democrats would invest money in a company that lost $58M, because Biden told them to, so that Biden could be rich selling his stock later this year? None….No democrat is that stupid, and Biden isn’t corrupt.

A free speech beachhead. I guess that could work kinda indefinitely if it attracts all the MLM weirdos and they are allowed to scam each other on there? I mean work as a website, Idk how that generates revenue for Truth or helps the share price more than blind faith in Trump.
Trump Media has boasted that it has benefited from a flood of “retail investors” — small-time and amateur shareholders betting their personal cash. Its merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, said its shares were bought by nearly 400,000 retail investors, and Trump Media’s chief executive, Devin Nunes, told Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo on April 7 that the company had added over 200,000 new ones in the previous couple of weeks.

“There’s not another company out there that has retail investors like this,” said Nunes.

Many of Truth Social’s investors say they’re in it for the long haul. Todd Schlanger, an interior designer at a furniture store in West Palm Beach who said Trump had been one of his customers, said he’s invested about $20,000 in total and is buying new shares every week.

He suspects the recent drops in share price have been the result of “stock manipulation” from an “organized effort” to make the company look bad. There’s no proof of such a campaign, but Schlanger is convinced. “It’s got to be political,” he said, from all the “liberals that are trying to knock it down.”

And how did that work out for P.T.? Winning!
Of course it worked for PT. He relied on simple, gullible people who were easily grifted, to buy his tickets.

Same as Donald Trump. He needs the poorly educated to buy his tennis shoes, bibles and finally, invest all their money in DJT, before he can take all of their $$$
donald trump GIF

Trump Media has boasted that it has benefited from a flood of “retail investors” — small-time and amateur shareholders betting their personal cash. Its merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, said its shares were bought by nearly 400,000 retail investors, and Trump Media’s chief executive, Devin Nunes, told Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo on April 7 that the company had added over 200,000 new ones in the previous couple of weeks.

“There’s not another company out there that has retail investors like this,” said Nunes.

Many of Truth Social’s investors say they’re in it for the long haul. Todd Schlanger, an interior designer at a furniture store in West Palm Beach who said Trump had been one of his customers, said he’s invested about $20,000 in total and is buying new shares every week.

He suspects the recent drops in share price have been the result of “stock manipulation” from an “organized effort” to make the company look bad. There’s no proof of such a campaign, but Schlanger is convinced. “It’s got to be political,” he said, from all the “liberals that are trying to knock it down.”
You are making everyone else’s point with this. Yes, dumbass small time investors are the reason this stock stays at the level it is. This is a meme stock following a hype cycle disconnected from the fundamentals of the business.

I guarantee you this is bullshit, just like everything you post.
Most people that buy/have bought DJT stock are in the same canoe as MAGA...in too deep to admit they've been duped, so they're forced to "ride out the storm".

Of course, the stock purchasers can at least write off all their financial losses if they file taxes. Many probably have no income as you probably won't claim a meth lab as a legal business.

Most people that buy/have bought DJT stock are in the same canoe as MAGA...in too deep to admit they've been duped, so they're forced to "ride out the storm".

Of course, the stock purchasers can at least write off all their financial losses if they file taxes. Many probably have no income as you probably won't claim a meth lab as a legal business.
I bet they wish they’d just bought a bible or a pair of gold Trump tennis shoes. But no….Donald was going to make all the MAGA investors rich. All Orange Cheeto needed was your life savings. Hahaha!!

Everything Trump has ever touched has turned to sh*t. MAGAs are so stupid.

I bet they wish they’d just bought a bible or a pair of gold Trump tennis shoes. But no….Donald was going to make all the MAGA investors rich. All Orange Cheeto needed was your life savings. Hahaha!!

Everything Trump has ever touched has turned to sh*t. MAGAs are so stupid.
Stupid is anyone who supports this Pampers wearing bumbling dolt for President.

biden-fall.jpg

Last edited:
You must know next to nothing regarding investing in the stock market.
I will admit there are many people that know much more than me. I strive to learn and constantly improve on this dimension. Having said that, my credentials are not too shabby:
  • Finance MBA from Kellogg
  • 30 years of personally investing in the market, although the more I know the more I believe low expense funds are a much better investment than individual equities
  • Senior leader at multiple public companies (NYSE and NASDAQ listed tech firms)
  • CEO of a PE backed middle market tech company
  • Founder of multiple startups and current angel investor in others
So yeah, I know a thing or two…but not everything. When I look at DJT I see the following:
  • A hugely negative NPV when considering cash burn and growth prospects. Even under a very generous discount rate. The terminal value of this stock would have to be insanely large and they just don’t have the possible subscriber base to make that happen
  • Absolutely atrocious financial performance. They income statement is a joke. All the typical ratios are upside down
  • A complete lack of investment in improving the tech stack. The money is tied up in G&A which makes no sense for a growth stock
But as I said above, there are others that know far more than me. Pray tell, what possible investment thesis would make DJT a good investment? Perhaps you have some model or paradigm I’m not familiar with.

I will admit there are many people that know much more than me. I strive to learn and constantly improve on this dimension. Having said that, my credentials are not too shabby:
  • Finance MBA from Kellogg
  • 30 years of personally investing in the market, although the more I know the more I believe low expense funds are a much better investment than individual equities
  • Senior leader at multiple public companies (NYSE and NASDAQ listed tech firms)
  • CEO of a PE backed middle market tech company
  • Founder of multiple startups and current angel investor in others
So yeah, I know a thing or two…but not everything. When I look at DJT I see the following:
  • A hugely negative NPV when considering cash burn and growth prospects. Even under a very generous discount rate. The terminal value of this stock would have to be insanely large and they just don’t have the possible subscriber base to make that happen
  • Absolutely atrocious financial performance. They income statement is a joke. All the typical ratios are upside down
  • A complete lack of investment in improving the tech stack. The money is tied up in G&A which makes no sense for a growth stock
But as I said above, there are others that know far more than me. Pray tell, what possible investment thesis would make DJT a good investment? Perhaps you have some model or paradigm I’m not familiar with.
LOL you're probably a stock boy at Fareway that's the extent of your stock knowledge. LOL LO, LOL.

You could live 2 lifetimes and never ever acquire the wealth Donald Trump has made. Melania spends more money on shoes than you have made in your lifetime.

BTW - Clean up in aisle 2, Mr. Stockboy.

LOL you're probably a stock boy at Fareway that's the extent of your stock knowledge. LOL LO, LOL.

You could live 2 lifetimes and never ever acquire the wealth Donald Trump has made. Melania spends more money on shoes than you have made in your lifetime.

Shouldn’t you be out buying some clothes oh Suave one?

Reactions: HawkMD

FIFY. "You could live two lifetimes and never experience the number or depth of bankruptcies that Donald Trump's companies have created. Melania spends more on her lawyers and "male friends" then you have made in your lifetime." You can thank me later 😆

Congrats boys, 👆 this is Rico surrendering. When MAGAts are out of debunked GOP issued talking points and can't defend their argument, they attack and call names. It's their white flag.

I can only hope he proves it by calling me names or otherwise insulting me. Maybe I'll just get the laugh emoji down here 👇

Last edited:

Rico is showing his lack of any business acumen whatsoever. @hawkeyetraveler explains in rational financial terms, why DJT Media is a horrible investment, and Rico does not counter with an intelligent response, but instead with insults. Rico ashamed to say he does not have an answer on why DJT is a good investment, other than Donald told him to buy.

Ride your losses into Trump Media bankruptcy Rico…it’s the only way Trump can maximize his returns off of you MAGA dolts. Hahaha!! 😂

PS - Stock already down another 12% today in the first 2 1/2 hours of trading this morning. Hang in there!

Rico is showing his lack of any business acumen whatsoever. @hawkeyetraveler explains in rational financial terms, why DJT Media is a horrible investment, and Rico does not counter with an intelligent response, but instead with insults. Rico ashamed to say he does not have an answer on why DJT is a good investment, other than Donald told him to buy.

Ride your losses into Trump Media bankruptcy Rico…it’s the only way Trump can maximize his returns off of you MAGA dolts. Hahaha!! 😂

PS - Stock already down another 12% today in the first 2 1/2 hours of trading this morning. Hang in there!
LOL - If you have followed Rico's advice you would be sitting in tall cotton by now (money). Rico bought in low at the opening and sold high a short time later. Rico knows investing and Rico knows wealth building. Even now Rico is buying more wealth in other sure-fire investments.

Ooh sick burn Rico. Now do you have anything of substance? Perhaps you could address the following:
  • Help me figure out a discount rate and future growth rate that makes sense out of the ridiculous valuation, please include an explanation of how they get to this growth rate from their anemic subscriber base and horrendous retention rate
  • Explain why we shouldn’t be scared by this stock’s beta.
  • Offer a rationale for the high G&A in comparison to both revenue as well as engineering investment
  • Provide insight into the compelling technology features that make this a great play vis-a-vis their top competitors (X, Meta, etc)
  • Explain why their financials are believable at all given the nature of the auditing firm they chose to work on them
If, as you think, I’m but a simple minded grocery store clerk (an honorable profession no doubt, just not my own) then perhaps you can educate me on the finer points of your brilliant investment expertise.

Ooh sick burn Rico. Now do you have anything of substance? Perhaps you could address the following:
  • Help me figure out a discount rate and future growth rate that makes sense out of the ridiculous valuation, please include an explanation of how they get to this growth rate from their anemic subscriber base and horrendous retention rate
  • Explain why we shouldn’t be scared by this stock’s beta.
  • Offer a rationale for the high G&A in comparison to both revenue as well as engineering investment
  • Provide insight into the compelling technology features that make this a great play vis-a-vis their top competitors (X, Meta, etc)
  • Explain why their financials are believable at all given the nature of the auditing firm they chose to work on them
If, as you think, I’m but a simple minded grocery store clerk (an honorable profession no doubt, just not my own) then perhaps you can educate me on the finer points of your brilliant investment expertise.
Mom took away his computer time. So probably not.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT