ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has spent nearly a quarter of his Presidency golfing

LOL...uh huh. They got "NOTHING"...like being paid to do "NOTHING". And you think you're "credible"? You're over-the-top obsessively idiotic on this.
Hmmm. A couple of grand per course or 10s of millions in revenue for the AD.........Yes, I can see who benefits the most from this. Must be the faculty.
Now you're just embarrassing yourself!

Hmmm. A couple of grand per course or 10s of millions in revenue for the AD.........Yes, I can see who benefits the most from this. Must be the faculty.
Now you're just embarrassing yourself!

You just keep me laughing. A couple of grand per course wouldn't matter to the instructor of that course? You serious, Clark?

Here it is. You've been asked to provide proof of your claim that I defend the actions of UNC in this case. You refuse. Until you produce that evidence, you're off my grid. Feel free to keep lying...it's what you do best.

You just keep me laughing. A couple of grand per course wouldn't matter to the instructor of that course? You serious, Clark?

Here it is. You've been asked to provide proof of your claim that I defend the actions of UNC in this case. You refuse. Until you produce that evidence, you're off my grid. Feel free to keep lying...it's what you do best.
You're a fraud and everyone knows it. You just blamed the faculty who is clearly not the beneficiary of the scam. That's why you have no credibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT