ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in his subtle and simpleton way endorses political violence

Remember when democrats encouraged violence during the summer of love? The only time the cult quit caring about mass gatherings during that time was amazingly when leftists felt like getting violent in large groups to protest racism or some other made up democrat fantasy.

Reactions: chonk
Remember when democrats encouraged violence during the summer of love? The only time the cult quit caring about mass gatherings during that time was amazingly when leftists felt like getting violent in large groups to protest racism or some other made up democrat fantasy.
Citation, Ryan.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Yep that’s exactly the same🙄

Citation, Ryan.
My citation are the words right from the mouth of scum like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine waters, etc. From Nancy's own mouth, "I don't know why there aren't uprisings all over this country, maybe there will be." She also said "fight like hell" which democrats pretended to care a out when trump said it, but we know that was all pretend outrage in the first place. Plenty more examples of the hypocritical left btw.

• Haha
Reactions: peacehawk
My citation are the words right from the mouth of scum like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine waters, etc. From Nancy's own mouth, "I don't know why there aren't uprisings all over this country, maybe there will be." She also said "fight like hell" which democrats pretended to care a out when trump said it, but we know that was all pretend outrage in the first place. Plenty more examples of the hypocritical left btw.
Sigh....oh, Ryan....this is why Twitter is so dangerous for the poorly educated. Pelosi said those words in response to Trump's family separation policy...where the administration was intentionally separating children from their parents as punishment for seeking asylum.

Reactions: franklinman
Hats off voting for this pos. I voted for the email lady in 2016 as I envisioned this entire shit show timeline we are on and here we are. Like Biff getting the Sports Almanac trajectory...

Hahahahahaha "It all depends on the fairness of the election"

This is exactly what he's done the last 2 elections. Claim it's rigged before the election even starts. "Fairness" in this context means him winning. If he doesn't win, it's unfair and rigged. It blows my mind there's people that still think this man is fit to be president.

This is exactly what he's done the last 2 elections. Claim it's rigged before the election even starts. "Fairness" in this context means him winning. If he doesn't win, it's unfair and rigged. It blows my mind there's people that still think this man is fit to be president.
Populism is a hell'uva drug...

Reactions: McLovin32

He said this same shit the summer of 2020 if he'd secede power peacefully if he lost. January 6th says hi.

He said this same shit the summer of 2020 if he'd secede power peacefully if he lost. January 6th says hi.
Hell, maybe another Jan 6th type incident will be good for the country. Lock up a bunch of idiots that record themselves breaking laws

What emerged in two interviews with Trump, and conversations with more than a dozen of his closest advisers and confidants, were the outlines of an imperial presidency that would reshape America and its role in the world. To carry out a deportation operation designed to remove more than 11 million people from the country, Trump told me, he would be willing to build migrant detention camps and deploy the U.S. military, both at the border and inland. He would let red states monitor women’s pregnancies and prosecute those who violate abortion bans. He would, at his personal discretion, withhold funds appropriated by Congress, according to top advisers. He would be willing to fire a U.S. Attorney who doesn’t carry out his order to prosecute someone, breaking with a tradition of independent law enforcement that dates from America’s founding. He is weighing pardons for every one of his supporters accused of attacking the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, more than 800 of whom have pleaded guilty or been convicted by a jury. He might not come to the aid of an attacked ally in Europe or Asia if he felt that country wasn’t paying enough for its own defense. He would gut the U.S. civil service, deploy the National Guard to American cities as he sees fit, close the White House pandemic-preparedness office, and staff his Administration with acolytes who back his false assertion that the 2020 election was stolen.

Well, that sounds lovely.

And the 2016 primary when Rafa Cruz was leading for a short time. For reasons that escape me, boomers and sales bro are in love with the kid that calls charge in a pickup basketball game.

This story keeps getting better:
With an index finger, he swipes through an iPad on the table to curate the restaurant’s soundtrack. The playlist veers from Sinead O’Connor to James Brown to The Phantom of the Opera. And there’s a uniquely Trump choice: a rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” sung by a choir of defendants imprisoned for attacking the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, interspersed with a recording of Trump reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. This has become a staple of his rallies, converting the ultimate symbol of national unity into a weapon of factional devotion.

This is your defense? But Democrats?

Reactions: McLovin32
Welp.
Toward the end of our conversation at Mar-a-Lago, I ask Trump to explain another troubling comment he made: that he wants to be dictator for a day. It came during a Fox News town hall with Sean Hannity, who gave Trump an opportunity to allay concerns that he would abuse power in office or seek retribution against political opponents. Trump said he would not be a dictator—“except for day one,” he added. “I want to close the border, and I want to drill, drill, drill.”

Trump says that the remark “was said in fun, in jest, sarcastically.” He compares it to an infamous moment from the 2016 campaign, when he encouraged the Russians to hack and leak Hillary Clinton’s emails. In Trump’s mind, the media sensationalized those remarks too. But the Russians weren’t joking: among many other efforts to influence the core exercise of American democracy that year, they hacked the Democratic National Committee’s servers and disseminated its emails through WikiLeaks.

Whether or not he was kidding about bringing a tyrannical end to our 248-year experiment in democracy, I ask him, Don’t you see why many Americans see such talk of dictatorship as contrary to our most cherished principles? Trump says no. Quite the opposite, he insists. “I think a lot of people like it.”

Reactions: HawkMD
My citation are the words right from the mouth of scum like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine waters, etc. From Nancy's own mouth, "I don't know why there aren't uprisings all over this country, maybe there will be." She also said "fight like hell" which democrats pretended to care an out when trump said it, but we know that was all pretend outrage in the first place. Plenty more examples of the hypocritical left btw.
A Minneapolis police station was allowed to burn down during the “summer of love”.

Yeah, sure.

That’s why you pivoted to “but Democrats” instead of highlighting how un-wrong Trump was this time.

Totally makes sense.
The entire post was nonsense so I responded in kind. That was the genuine "complexity" to my post lol

The entire post was nonsense so I responded in kind. That was the genuine "complexity" to my post lol
Jonah Hill Ok GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
No need to wonder, Trump will get more explicit with calls to violence when the walls close in tighter and he is criminally exposed in court or when he loses the election again, whichever comes first.
He will make calls for violence if certain swing states go against him again in November. The only thing in between him and prison is winning the election. The question is where are Lindsey Graham and Mike Johnson going to be when Trump's goons start committing acts of violence?

The women's health word soup answers are amazing. I wish we'd see more of Trump being quoted in full. It's just a bowl full of random thoughts and phrases that an aide gave him to repeat.
Does anyone else remember a few weeks ago when Trump told us he'd have a very powerful statement on abortion? Just a few more weeks. It's coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT