ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is a scumbag

Says Puerto Rico isn't a real disaster because only 16 died then rubs their debt into their faces during his visit. There are no words for what a scumbag this douche is. Eff Trump.

He has lowered the bar so far who knows how the office of the presidency of the United States will be viewed in the future.

The president is a scumbag=perfectly alright to type.

A gun cannot put on pants and shoot people=holy crap you belong at the funny farm!

I have read the rules of hrot manual and taken a test on it and understand the rules for sure but man, i do get startled still when you guys remind me!

Reactions: jimmy310
Huey,

You seem especially angry in this thread. What gives?
His name is Donald. What surprises me us that he doesn't make you angry, deplorable. But rock on and keep pretending that you'll ever get your wall, repeal of Obamacare, or anything else our prick of a president promised you.

His name is Donald. What surprises me us that he doesn't make you angry, deplorable. But rock on and keep pretending that you'll ever get your wall, repeal of Obamacare, or anything else our prick of a president promised you.
i don't think i have stopped smiling since he was elected

I'll take whatever I can get. Him being there to prevent the furtherance of the liberal agenda is enough for me. That alone Makes America Great Again.

I'll take whatever I can get. Him being there to prevent the furtherance of the liberal agenda is enough for me. That alone Makes America Great Again.
Thanks for admitting that you are empty of any real reasons to support this embarrassing man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT