ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is done

Sharky1203

HR All-American
Silver Member
Sep 14, 2023
MAR-A-LAGO, FL—Repeatedly emphasizing how far the country had fallen since he had been removed from office, former President Donald Trump claimed Wednesday that during his presidency, America only had white citizens. “When I was in the White House, every single American had blonde hair, blue eyes, and porcelain skin,” said the 45th president, adding that ever since Joe Biden was elected, there were suddenly all these Blacks, Latinos, and Asians who simply did not previously exist within the United States. “It’s sad. We have almost 340 million Americans in this country, and just a few years ago, all of them were of pure, Caucasian stock. Now, there are non-whites. There are gays. And there are non-Christians? You have no one but Antifa to thank for that.” At press time, Trump added that if he were elected, he’d restore the country to its former glory of being made up entirely of billionaires who lived in Trump Tower and were all best friends.

Reactions: h-hawk
MAR-A-LAGO, FL—Repeatedly emphasizing how far the country had fallen since he had been removed from office, former President Donald Trump claimed Wednesday that during his presidency, America only had white citizens. “When I was in the White House, every single American had blonde hair, blue eyes, and porcelain skin,” said the 45th president, adding that ever since Joe Biden was elected, there were suddenly all these Blacks, Latinos, and Asians who simply did not previously exist within the United States. “It’s sad. We have almost 340 million Americans in this country, and just a few years ago, all of them were of pure, Caucasian stock. Now, there are non-whites. There are gays. And there are non-Christians? You have no one but Antifa to thank for that.” At press time, Trump added that if he were elected, he’d restore the country to its former glory of being made up entirely of billionaires who lived in Trump Tower and were all best friends.
Is it sad that I am unsure if this is an Onion article or something Trump actually said?

The sad thing is that even if he really said this the cult would still love him.

The sad thing is that even if he really said this the cult would still love him.
Probably.

But I could say the same with things said with Democrats. Far too many people are sheep in this country and can't think for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Is it sad that I am unsure if this is an Onion article or something Trump actually said?
And that's the kicker. I found myself needing to verify if it was true or false.

Any other President, I'd have dismissed it immediately as parody. I would literally put nothing past Trump nor the infallibility of his words and actions to his base. At this point he could be caught on film engaged in pedophilia and his supporters would claim the video was faked. He could then admit it and they'd claim he was coerced.

And that's the kicker. I found myself needing to verify if it was true or false.

Any other President, I'd have dismissed it immediately as parody. I would literally put nothing past Trump nor the infallibility of his words and actions to his base. At this point he could be caught on film engaged in pedophilia and his supporters would claim the video was faked. He could then admit it and they'd claim he was coerced.
True, very true.

I would add Biden also. "Corn pop" and many other great stories he's given us for 50 years.

Funny have posted stuff like that. It gets views a lot but never comments.
if-at.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT