ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is such an idiot

Please explain what about Harris you think would be good for the American citizen. Would it be her record of supporting BLM rioters, would it be her involvement in Abbey Gate, would it be her pledge for higher taxes, would it be her complete negligence on the southern border, how about her setting up a fund to pay bail for criminals? I have yet to hear one policy position she has that would make America better or safer.
Higher taxes are needed. The Trump and Bush tax cuts blew giant holes in the federal budget and we’ll be paying them back for decades. CEOs and the wealthy are reaping the benefits.

Reactions: Tom Paris
My comment was about her history with staff and I'll stand by that,.. She's not the political messiah that the DNC would like you to believe.
I've never thought she was the political messiah. You pointed out her high turnover, which is true, even though your guy blows her out of the water. It's effing weird.

I've never thought she was the political messiah. You pointed out her high turnover, which is true, even though your guy blows her out of the water. It's effing weird.

Trump isn't great,.. Kamala isn't any better.

Please explain what about Harris you think would be good for the American citizen. Would it be her record of supporting BLM  protesters, would it be Joe Biden's involvement in ending the Afghanistan war that Trump promised but failed to do so, would it be her pledge for higher taxes on the wealthiest among us, would it be Trump's cynical submarining of legislation to address the problems on the southern border , how about her once tweeting support for the bail fund charity, Minnesota Freedom fund? I have yet to hear one policy position she has that would make America better or safer.
FIFY....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT