ADVERTISEMENT

Trump leans heavily into race "science", says you can tell whether migrants are predisposed to committing murder by "their genes"

Morrison71

HB Legend
Nov 10, 2006

"Poison in the blood" was the core of Hitler's race doctrine as well. Hitler, too, believed it explained the rise and fall of civilizations. "All great cultures of the past perished only because the originally creative race died out from blood poisoning," stated Hitler. It is also Trump's fundamental trope. "We're poisoning the blood of our country, and you have people coming in, think of it, mental institutions all over the world are being emptied out into the United States," he said on Fox News in March. "Jails and prisons are being emptied out into the United States. This is poisoning our country."
Click to shrink...

"In some cases, they're not people, in my opinion," Trump said this March. "But I'm not allowed to say that because the radical left says that's a terrible thing to say. These are animals, OK, and we have to stop it." When they are removed, it will be, says Trump, "a bloody story".

Trump designates his blood as superior and the blood of those he chooses to demonize as inferior. "Well, I think I was born with a drive for success," Trump told CNN in 2010. "I'm a gene believer. Hey, when you connect two racehorses, you usually end up with a fast horse. And I really was – you know, I had a – a good gene pool from the standpoint of that."

"You have good genes, you know that, right?" Trump told another nearly all-white rally during his 2020 campaign in a Minnesota town that had voted against accepting refugees. "You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota." He compared and contrasted. "Every family in Minnesota needs to know about sleepy Joe Biden's extreme plan to flood your state with an influx of refugees from Somalia, from other places all over the planet."

Lucky Brand Jeans GIF by Maui Bigelow

I understand people love this guy. But I cannot imagine brushing off the concern people have about him when he says stuff like this.
That's because they are racist, too. Or, they are so wedded to the GOP that they think they can ride out the storm and another W type will be the nominee in 2028, so they rationalize voting for the racist.

Never forget that Friedrich Drumpf was arrested at a KKK rally. Never forget that Donald and Fred had to be forced by the Feds to let blacks live in their buildings. Never forget that even after the Central Park 5 were exonerated by DNA Donald was calling for them to be executed.

You know that trump has no idea, but has heard this from all the pieces of shit in his "circle", so he believes it to be true - since everything else they say is to flatter him, and he KNOWS all that stuff is true. So he thinks this must be also, so he feels it's okay to share this clearly reliable information. He might not even think that it's racist, because it sounds just like any other science garbledy-gook he's ever half-paid-attention to before.

I understand people love this guy. But I cannot imagine brushing off the concern people have about him when he says stuff like this.
His comments probably make WDDT like him even more. Because he hates brown people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT