ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Media merger wins investor approval, netting Trump potential windfall

Judge on the case just yesterday granted the special monitor (a former federal judge) the power to monitor all these transactions and basically watch every penny the Trump org touches. He also ruled that he must disclose all the offers and terms he is making to these bonding agencies and their responses going forward.

He also asked the monitor to notify him of any attempts to deceive or otherwise "frustrate" the monitor in her duties.

Probably reason #185309 why you should not attack and piss off a federal judge overseeing your trial.
Does anyone honestly believe that Trump will inform and consult with the monitor appointed by the Court to oversee his business. Not going to happen.

Nope, he paid back the loans. The banks he borrowed from were 100% compensated.
In fact the banks involved wanted no part in the lawsuit.
Nobody is saying he didn't pay back the loans ( and you know that). He paid back less than he really owned because he lied.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Nobody is saying he didn't pay back the loans ( and you know that). He paid back less than he really owned because he lied.
The banks charged an interest rate which he agreed to.
if anything, it should be the banks responsibility to appraise any property being used for collateral.

The other thing is if Trump get the shares, and sells, say $500 million, the stop price will tank and the lowly MAGA investors will have worthless stock. I think the lawsuit by the co-creators and investors could pump the brakes on him getting access to it right away.

He has to wait 6 months before getting the money to prevent such a thing, but his MAGA golf-buddy board members can grant him access to sell before that, which they might do, but I think the courts frown on that and there will be lawsuits to protect investors.

Grab your popcorn, Trump karma might come back to bite him if lawsuits delay him getting access to his shares.
I can't wait for MTG to scream about how she lost $50,000 because the Libs destroyed the stock.

It’s an interesting stock. The price is so out of whack with fundamentals that you either have to believe that the underlying asset is poised for incredible growth or you simply are buying into a Dutch tulip hype cycle because of the DJT association.

Ask yourself, where is the hyper growth in Truth Social going to come from? It is a niche product targeted at a niche market that is already saturated….what moderate or left winger is going to suddenly jump onto the platform consistently over other social media offerings? Virtually no one in the US will use this except the extreme right wing and those on the left entertained by the extreme right wing. International expansion will not be enough growth either.

Which leaves this: it Is highly likely in the coming weeks the stock will be driven by the whims of mom and pop investors who don’t understand fundamentals and are riding this like GameStop or Bitcoin. Good luck, I wouldn’t touch this thing with a ten foot pole.

Trump may get lucky here if enough people prop it up for long enough, but I’m not sure the small fry speculative investors will have the patience to stay the course if it drops for days/weeks in a row.

It’s an interesting stock. The price is so out of whack with fundamentals that you either have to believe that the underlying asset is poised for incredible growth or you simply are buying into a Dutch tulip hype cycle because of the DJT association.

Ask yourself, where is the hyper growth in Truth Social going to come from? It is a niche product targeted at a niche market that is already saturated….what moderate or left winger is going to suddenly jump onto the platform consistently over other social media offerings? Virtually no one in the US will use this except the extreme right wing and those on the left entertained by the extreme right wing. International expansion will not be enough growth either.

Which leaves this: it Is highly likely in the coming weeks the stock will be driven by the whims of mom and pop investors who don’t understand fundamentals and are riding this like GameStop or Bitcoin. Good luck, I wouldn’t touch this thing with a ten foot pole.

Trump may get lucky here if enough people prop it up for long enough, but I’m not sure the small fry speculative investors will have the patience to stay the course if it drops for days/weeks in a row.
The volume of trading shorting this stock. Makes you wonder if major shareholders are eventually going to want to oust the board. They’ve been changing management similar to diapers. It’s going to be an interesting ride.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard much about the court-appointed monitor other than he is a well respected, no nonsense former judge. A collision course with Trump is almost inevitable.

It's a she, and she is watching every penny Trump has and Trump has to pay her and any staff and outside consulting she needs she has. Some estimated her fee is probably $1000/hour and her staff (of maybe 5-10) are billed the same.

Making money the easy way, I told you spooks early Friday to jump in with both feets.

Price up: +12.56% from the previous close price of 36.94 USD as of March 25, 11:50 AM EDTSee more

Digital World Acquisition Corp

NASDAQ: DWAC
USD▲ +4.64 (+12.56%) today
Sure lots of unsophisticated investors riding this like GameStop can prop up a stock for a while. Hell it may even go on a wild run for a bit like any hyper speculative stock. In the long run it will be about business fundamentals and overall market performance.

Care to make a wager at how the stock stands one year from the offering date? I will take any price <50% of the IPO price. You can have 50%+.

Sure lots of unsophisticated investors riding this like GameStop can prop up a stock for a while. Hell it may even go on a wild run for a bit like any hyper speculative stock. In the long run it will be about business fundamentals and overall market performance.

Care to make a wager at how the stock stands one year from the offering date? I will take any price <50% of the IPO price. You can have 50%+.
LOL Jealous Bro?

Yes, how’d you figure that out? I am 100% jealous of a bunch of rubes taking a massive risk on an unproven company, run by a man scared of a fake cow, that is hemorrhaging users.

Now…care to make a wager on how the stock performs over the next year?
Shares in DWAC were trading at nearly $50 a share Monday, a jump of 190 per cent since the year began, which put Trump's 58 per cent stake at about $3.9 billion.

I'm making big bucks now Bro, put a order in Friday.

Shares in DWAC were trading at nearly $50 a share Monday, a jump of 190 per cent since the year began, which put Trump's 58 per cent stake at about $3.9 billion.

I'm making big bucks now Bro, put a order in Friday.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT