ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

No, he hasn't other than enrich himself and his family/business. He is a ****ing Clown. Obama didn't deserve it but Obama didn't beg for one and act like a petulant child either.
Okay. I get where you're coming from. Your hatred of Trump, however justified, prevents you from having any degree of objectivity.

41947540820ca3aff202ca59a0a37bf6.gif
This gave me dirty thoughts.

Its fascinating to watch the liberal anti-Trump cult thinking anyone is saying Trump deserves it on here. They are just saying “hey, he did more than that last president you all worship who got one.”
lol

I don't think politicians, who are doing their job, should be nominated for the NPP. It should be more for the Mother Theresa's of the world who do their best with what little they have who should be honored. That being said, I'll laugh and laugh and laugh if he actually wins it.

If we're giving it to Mother Theresa, might as well give it to Pol Pot

Trump has never started a war.
Trump did get Saudis and Israelis to start negotiations and brokered the deal.
Trump engaged North Korea, at least he tried.
Trump has tried to pull out of Afghanistan.
Trump has played a key role in facilitating contact between conflicting parties and ... creating new dynamics in other protracted conflicts, such as the Kashmir border dispute between India and Pakistan, and the conflict between North and South Korea

He is doing his damnedest to be a peacetime president.

Reactions: B1G
You do get that's pretty much the standard Scandinavian thinking, don't you? Denmark has the strictest immigration policies on the planet You know...the place the left so badly wants us to be? Funny how people who work for a living and have 70% of their income taken from them, don't really want to share it with those paying nothing.
Ever been to Denmark? It's not exactly lily-white.

Trump winning a Nobel Peace Prize would be hilarious. He stirs up more crap than a portable potty at a chili cookoff.

I think most liberals on this board can admit Obama’s was really not deserved.

So it’s fascinating to watch the MAGA cult think Trump getting one would be deserved. I hate to disappoint you guys but the whole embracing white supremacy, separating families on purpose in camps on southern border, and encouraging violence to protestors is probably going to make it a tad difficult for Trump to win.

I really avoid political posts because it is an extremely sensitive subject for most people....but I've got to say, you are incredibly misinformed my friend. I dislike the super far right MAGA cult as much as most, but these arguments are tired and proven false so many times. The white supremacy myth is blown up as soon as you listen to his actual press conference and not the 10 second clip you find online - polls are even showing Hispanics in swing states are voting majority Trump...how can that be if he promotes white supremacy?

The cages argument *sigh* Started in the Obama administration. Also started in order to prevent kids being kidnapped near the border by runners.

The violence to protestors might be the most obvious one. If you call someone burning down buildings and inciting violence/destruction a protestor, I've got a lake house in death valley i'd like to sell you. If you watch the actually interviews and press conferences you hear what Trump is actually saying.

Trump isn't going to be voted out by repeating these false narratives over and over again. There are plenty of reasons to dislike the dude, but do a little research and stop relying on the media's talking points as an argument. They aren't doing us any favors!

Its fascinating to watch the liberal anti-Trump cult thinking anyone is saying Trump deserves it on here. They are just saying “hey, he did more than that last president you all worship who got one.”

just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true. Trump was nominated by a right wing politician from Norway, its embarrassing and laughable to think Trump would come anywhere near qualifying for a Nobel Peace Prize. Trump's actions have been the polar opposite of peace not only in America but abroad. Everything Trump touches dies...everything Trump touts as an accomplishment is a smoke screen and ultimately under delivers or was made up entirely. Unless of course you are a racist redneck or criminal 1%'er that likes some of Trumps divisive and harmful actions.

Reactions: papabeef
which is quite the joke within itself .

Trump has never started a war.
Trump did get Saudis and Israelis to start negotiations and brokered the deal.
Trump engaged North Korea, at least he tried.
Trump has tried to pull out of Afghanistan.
Trump has played a key role in facilitating contact between conflicting parties and ... creating new dynamics in other protracted conflicts, such as the Kashmir border dispute between India and Pakistan, and the conflict between North and South Korea

He is doing his damnedest to be a peacetime president.

what's sad is you believe what you just wrote.

Trump has not 'tried' to be a peacetime president you off the charts sycophantic moron.

So this is normal and acceptable thinking?

If you are going to imply that Europe is somehow a bastion of free thought and isn't racist or is in some way accepting of muslims all you are doing is illustrating you haven't ever been there or if you have gone you simply took a bus tour.

So just to quickly sum up before going on:

Trump threaded the North Korea needle, took down ISIS, solved the Syria/Turkey/Kurd Gordian Knot moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, got the Israel/UAE deal, then the Serb/Kosovo deal took out the operational leader of all of Iran’s proxy terrorist organizations scrapped the Iran Deal and began the much needed decoupling from China and he has accomplished all of this with the globalist elite class loudly screaming the entire time for him to STOP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT