ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on Kamala: "She's crazy. She's nuts."

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

LOL at Northern. He's pissing himself today waiting for the content to be delivered to him so he can post it here.

I would wait until Kamala has to start speaking in public again. They haven’t let her out of the basement for 3 1/2 years. As I said in another thread, it is unreal that the D bench is so weak that we are likely to have this child as president again.
To an extent, I do agree with you. Your avatar fyi is kick ass.

I would wait until Kamala has to start speaking in public again. They haven’t let her out of the basement for 3 1/2 years. As I said in another thread, it is unreal that the D bench is so weak that we are likely to have this child as president again.
This would be her first time as President. And you are pissing your pants.

Speaking of crazy/nuts people, Trump is enough of both where the guy who served as his vice president doesn’t even endorse him. In fact quite the opposite:

“I believe anyone that puts themselves over the Constitution should never be president of the United States and anyone who asks someone else to put them over the Constitution should never be president of the United States again.” Mike Pence

Seems like in a non cult situation that should be enough to keep Trump from office.

To get this straight. Trump is an ailing 80 year old rapist and felon. And the best he's got against Harris is her laugh? Holy Christ.
Trump's audacity is unmatched. This from a guy with phony hair, phony teeth, grossly obese, and one who finds it necessary to wear orange makeup on his face. And did I forget to mention convicted felon?

Trump’s DOJ arrested tons of people for garbage weed charges. He rushed the execution of a guy who had evidence withheld from his defense attorneys. Trump loves the private prison industry and civil asset forfeiture so much he threatened lawmakers working on reform.

Tulsi wants to be part of his Administration.

Trump’s DOJ arrested tons of people for garbage weed charges. He rushed the execution of a guy who had evidence withheld from his defense attorneys. Trump loves the private prison industry and civil asset forfeiture so much he threatened lawmakers working on reform.

Tulsi wants to be part of his Administration.
I remember trump speaking of the first steps act at the state of the union 5 or so hears ago. The democrats all stayed seated with their arms crossed. Spare me your feigned concern.

I remember trump speaking of the first steps act at the state of the union 5 or so hears ago. The democrats all stayed seated with their arms crossed. Spare me your feigned concern.
I remember when Trump used US Marshals and ATF to arrest black gun owners in Kansas City on felony charges for having small amounts of weed.

As opposed to Donald Trump….a man that has run two general elections and did not receive a majority of the popular vote EITHER time!
Yessir…..the GOP “bench” is a perverbial “Murderer’s Row” of political heavyweights…the best they have to offer is broken down, multiple bankrupt, ethically and morally challenge senior citizen? What a bench in waiting they must have!

Speaking of crazy/nuts people, Trump is enough of both where the guy who served as his vice president doesn’t even endorse him. In fact quite the opposite:

“I believe anyone that puts themselves over the Constitution should never be president of the United States and anyone who asks someone else to put them over the Constitution should never be president of the United States again.” Mike Pence

Seems like in a non cult situation that should be enough to keep Trump from office.
LOL, LIBTARD!! Pence is a RINO!!

As opposed to Donald Trump….a man that has run two general elections and did not receive a majority of the popular vote EITHER time!
Yessir…..the GOP “bench” is a perverbial “Murderer’s Row” of political heavyweights…the best they have to offer is broken down, multiple bankrupt, ethically and morally challenge senior citizen? What a bench in waiting they must have!

giphy.gif

I want to thank Northern for his continuing service sharing news with the rest of us. Without him as the best read resource for this board we wouldn't be able to form a reasonable opinion. I appreciate his independent status and ability to fairly weigh facts and sources.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT