ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally In Monroe,LA

Combined IQ in this photo is less than that of a squirrel with a trisomy.

EIvNSZVWwAAr-Ct.jpg

Then Trump isn't his man. Trump is anti-American. He's a traitor and Russian puppet.

For me personally, I prefer someone who doesn't lie, cheap, and steal. But that's just me, some of you people worship that kind of thing.

Why would he have a rally there anyway? If he were to lose a state like Louisiana he would stand no chance anyway. It's like a Dem having a rally in California.

Yet the GOP's big talking point from this weeks election was that they killed it in Mississippi.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Combined IQ in this photo is less than that of a squirrel with a trisomy.

EIvNSZVWwAAr-Ct.jpg
You do realize that Phil Robertson has a Masters in education from Louisiana Tech and was a teacher right? He is also the owner of the Duck Commander company. Them damn college graduates are so stupid.

You do realize that Phil Robertson has a Masters in education from Louisiana Tech and was a teacher right? He is also the owner of the Duck Commander company. Them damn college graduates are so stupid.

We didn't day he wasn't carrying the IQ load in that photo.

Ah. The illustrious Louisiana Tech. #397 in Forbes rankings. Further proof that people with degrees can still be morons.

Hell, even Trump has a degree and he can't form a complex sentence.

Reactions: MitchLL
Louisiana.. the bastion of intelligence. After Trump's rough last month North of the Mason Dixon line... he's heading for friendlier territory.

I love the new attire of the crowd behind the speaker... "Read the Transcript" tee shirts. Unfortunately... most in attendance probably can't read.

Funny that you use the LaTech grad as proof of intelligence rather than the Wharton grad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT