ADVERTISEMENT

Trump said the least racist things he ever said last night.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
And apparently, according to many on the Sunday morning shows…it was super racist. He’s said waaaaayyyy more racist stuff than that.

He said black people are supporting him because they are also victims of crooked justice system.

The spin is “Trump says blacks like him more now because he’s a criminal and they like people who break the law.”

The actual quote:

"I got indicted a second time and a third time and a fourth time, and a lot of people said that that’s why the Black people like me, because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against, and they actually viewed me as I’m being discriminated against," he said.

"I’m being indicted for you, the American people. I’m being indicted for you, the Black population. I am being indicted for a lot of different groups by sick people, these are sick, sick people," Trump said Friday night in a speech at the Black Conservative Federation's annual gala, at which he received the "Champion of Black America" award.

I know, right? He continues to be victimized by the corrupt media. I'd go as far as to say that he's more persecuted than Black people have ever been.
I’d say Bill Clinton myself.

bill-clinton-ariana-grande.gif

You want me to explain something to you that was never said, inferred, posted or thought by anyone other than you? Pass.
""I’m being indicted for you, the American people. I’m being indicted for you, the Black population. I am being indicted for a lot of different groups by sick people, these are sick, sick people"

""I’m being indicted for you, the American people. I’m being indicted for you, the Black population. I am being indicted for a lot of different groups by sick people, these are sick, sick people"
Is it racist? My OP was saying of all of the racist things Trump has said in his public life, this isn’t in the top 500, if racist at all.

Don said everything perfectly and he’s right. He will insult the intelligence of a small minority of black people while ingratiating himself to the majority. I was ridiculed when I said that blacks miss Trump and support him. Do we need to dig up Joe’s racist diatribes against brown people to counter this?

there is a chance that by the time this election ends, reps will claim to be the party of poor people and dems will represent the rich. i believe the earth's poles are also scheduled to switch about the same time. coincidence?

there is a chance that by the time this election ends, reps will claim to be the party of poor people and dems will represent the rich. i believe the earth's poles are also scheduled to switch about the same time. coincidence?
Already happened when the Dems claimed they were the pro-police anti-crime party a couple years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT