ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shares some beautiful words about Medal of Honor recipients

Seal Waving GIF by ČeskĆ½ olympijskĆ½ tĆ½m
Screenshot-20240813-104938-Chrome.jpg

r9zyC1.gif

šŸ˜

The presidential medal of freedom is the dumbest award in this country. It's just become some medal the president hands to his friends and people he likes.

I rate a congressional gold medal higher. Along with just about any award that has a requirement greater than being friends with the president.

It was created by executive order by a president (Kennedy) and awarded to who ever the hell the president feels like giving it to.

It's a dumb award and we should get rid of it. Honestly if I was president I think I would do that. Either that or I would rename it the Presidential friendship award and re-design the award to say "Certified friend of a president" or some BS like that.

Listen to what he said.

I disagree that they are actually equal but I'm not fluent in the hierarchy of awards. In my head soldiers take all.

I know this sounds crazy but, winning the highest award without getting blown up, is in fact better than winning the highest award and getting blown up.
Now for one second, imagine your response if Kamala had said those exact same words.

Your brain has left you. Try to get it back for the sake of all of us.

I agree it's small potatoes. It isn't the "equivalent" of the Medal of Honor, though. It's just the highest civilian award that can be conferred and it can be given on a whim. Trump dragged it into the dirt with some of his choices. There are living MoH recipients who weren't too keen on his comment. If they're going to drag Walz' service through the mud, this is just another bullet to fire back.
LOL - It was simply an analogy not to be taken literally for anyone with a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
So Foxy and Peter, two people who werenā€™t going to vote for him anyway, tried to make it sound like this latest outrage is what changed their mind about Trump lol

Reminds me of HBOT. šŸ˜‚
Don't know who they are, but comments like this are going to haunt Trump with the voters still on the fence. If there is such a thing anymore.

Every day is a new confirmation that yes, Trump is that dumb.

Don't know who they are, but comments like this are going to haunt Trump with the voters still on the fence. If there is such a thing anymore.

Every day is a new confirmation that yes, Trump is that dumb.
No. People made their minds up about him years ago. Nobodyā€™s on the fence or undecided; the only decision to make is whether to bother voting or not.

In spite of his scandalous words, Trump pulls in an endorsement from the Milwaukee Police Association today.

That blue city must be a real hellhole for this to have gone down. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
So this

Or this

Ruah Limbaugh.........

Dead scarred and wounded soldiers and civilians who scarified for this country.

Orange Turd worshippers can go......you fill in the blanks.

The sooner he's gone the better for the country and the world.

He has ALWAYS had "a mental illness of some sort". We knew that way back in 2015. He's a psychopathic narcissist and has been his entire life. Nothing he's doing now is new - it's just more visible.
I
No. People made their minds up about him years ago. Nobodyā€™s on the fence or undecided; the only decision to make is whether to bother voting or not.
So, who made up their minds about him aren't voting?

In spite of his scandalous words, Trump pulls in an endorsement from the Milwaukee Police Association today.

That blue city must be a real hellhole for this to have gone down. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Are telling us that there is tribal politics? Who knew, but when your guy is a complete buffoon, people in the past would torpedo that, not today in the world of social media. I maintain Trump voters are political, low i.q.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Listen to what he said.

I disagree that they are actually equal but I'm not fluent in the hierarchy of awards. In my head soldiers take all.

I know this sounds crazy but, winning the highest award without getting blown up, is in fact better than winning the highest award and getting blown up.

Holy fvck.....he has to be an excellent troll. It's the only explanation that makes sense

Reactions: funksouljon
So you actually heard him say that or did someone just spoon feed you that?
No, I wasn't there when he said it, but multiple members of his own staff confirmed that he said it, including John Kelly, his Chief of Staff at the time. Is being a firsthand witness of any event now a requirement for proof? In that case, I cannot confirm that Donald Trump actually exists. He could very well be a rogue AI program.

I was one of Trump's "suckers & losers" who got drafted into the Army in the 60's while "bone spurs" dodged the draft. All of which begs the question: how could any vet or active service member vote for this guy?
The other option is to vote for someone who left billions of dollars' worth of weapons for the Taliban to have in addition to leaving American citizens behind and Afghanistan's who helped us during the war. Not to mention causing the death of 13 soldiers as we deserted the battlefields of Afghanistan.

So, you support someone who did that?

In fairness, he was only saying the wounded & dead MoH recipients were uglier than the 78 year old checkbook. So again not all, just the wounded and dead.
Whoa, let's not denigrate Miriam's Adelson's bravery in marrying a rich guy and letting him flop around on top of her a few times

How pathetic of a human being do you have to be to still support this asshole?
It's like the Wheel of Country at this point. Just pick your reason:
He stands up for people like me.
He tells it like it is
They are taking my country from me
Libs are all f*gs and commies, who cares
God is working through him
UnBoRN bABiES
It goes on and on. They can't get off of the Trump bandwagon. The only thing that matters this November is getting the normal people who still make up the bulk of this county who don't always vote to show up.

The other option is to vote for someone who left billions of dollars' worth of weapons for the Taliban to have in addition to leaving American citizens behind and Afghanistan's who helped us during the war. Not to mention causing the death of 13 soldiers as we deserted the battlefields of Afghanistan.

So, you support someone who did that?
Don't have to - he's not running. But the draft dodger is? Again, how could any vet or active military service member vote for a freaking draft dodger? It defies logic.

Just let him keep talking.
I wish I could point to a point in time when anyone had ever succeeded in stopping him from talking, but Iā€™m not sure itā€™s ever happened.

Iā€™d at least like to think it happened during his administration at some point. Maybe Helsinki in 2018 right after he got done slipping all over Putins knob.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT