ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: Sharp Cognitive Decline

how high wtf GIF

I'd like to know what he's talking about before I call him stupid, again. He's either griping about windmills or democrats controlling hurricanes.
Don’t you think, if a Presidential nominee says one paragraph, you should know what they are talking about?

Communication is kind of in the job description. Why wait to see what is he talking about?

I was resigned to voting for a Sundowning Biden, so I can't be surprised if Trumpers are willing to vote for a dementia-addled-Trump.

To be honest, for a guy like him, dementia might be an improvement.

Right, maybe it'll take the edge off a little, or possibly the opposite and is even more demented...

Reactions: 3boysmom
At least with Biden we could hope he'd surround himself with solid/smart people when his mind diminished. With Trump, his "best" from the first term have all abandoned him (and/or spent time in jail), and all he has left are his family and social/political climbers who are heaving a professional hail mary hoping he wins.
You're telling me that Secretary of State Elon Musk and Defense Secretary Mike Flynn don't inspire confidence?

At least with Biden we could hope he'd surround himself with solid/smart people when his mind diminished. With Trump, his "best" from the first term have all abandoned him (and/or spent time in jail), and all he has left are his family and social/political climbers who are heaving a professional hail mary hoping he wins.
A second Trump Administration will be a collection of s**t bags. Nothing but the dregs and grifters of society, and Christian white nationalists.

A second Trump Administration will be a collection of s**t bags. Nothing but the dregs and grifters of society, and Christian white nationalists.
And there will be plenty of folks with criminal records working in it as well I'd guess.

This is actually a fun game. Let's all predict Trump's next cabinet. Off the top of my head:

Defense: Flynn
State Dept: Elon
Health and Human Services: RFK
Labor: Bannon
Commerce: Maria Bartiromo
VA: Tulsi
HUD: Eric
Interior: Don Jr.

This is actually a fun game. Let's all predict Trump's next cabinet. Off the top of my head:

Random internet dudes like Northern and Sullivan will be in Senate confirmed positions. That is how far down into the chum bucket Trump will be dipping.

AG: Rudy (although Sydney Powell would be the funniest pick)

Reactions: LunchBox50
Don’t you think, if a Presidential nominee says one paragraph, you should know what they are talking about?

Communication is kind of in the job description. Why wait to see what is he talking about?
He is clearly losing his marbles but I still want to know what he was presumably talking about just to better know what I am laughing at.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT